Sign in to follow this  
shaggmcnastys

Level Extension On The Barracks

Time in the barracks is extremely short-lived--and just seems unsatisfying in this server. What I suggest is short and simple. An extension on the barracks to level 80 and under. Considering there is no b-raiding on this server I do not think this would really hurt anything. Any thoughts?

100% surport on this one, easier to fight among lvl 80. The battle doesnt really take that long. EVeryone is weak there and fight till last drop of blood. But then again, u will see alot of super rares weared by barrack raider that owns. OR maybe they should just open barrack once a week for PVP for all lvls to meet head to head there. Hope there is a clean place like barrack to fight then fighting in the arena only.

i'm ok on increasing barracks level.

making barracks a raid zone and "barack hunters" etc, no for thatone.

you can meet ppl 3 days a week in the enemy town, and the entire week in ML and IB to fight them.

i dont see why not increase the lvl, but the bad thing is dummies dont drop and this would just mean more people in Shop asking for gold.

On Barrack raiders (i know this is not your point and is off topic sry)

But, i say lets go back to the old town maps where the barracks were in town w/ a max lvl of 80

i miss the fun of raiding the barracks and farm dungeon ahh good old hb where 120 was max lvl and a lightning strike mage owned. :wub:

Ummm IMO this bad idea. I mean really who spends more than what 15 minutes under the level 80. I know who would though, people taking advantage of this to lame eks. I would imagine it would be considerably harder to tell if this was put into play.

Ummm IMO this bad idea. I mean really who spends more than what 15 minutes under the level 80. I know who would though, people taking advantage of this to lame eks. I would imagine it would be considerably harder to tell if this was put into play.

As far as my original suggestion goes, this has nothing to do with laming EKs. Users of each opposing town cannot get into one another's farms (as far as I know :unsure: ). This would purely act as another experience option for new players. That is all that I suggest.

Not a bad idea, but there is actually no need for it. It will only help to save a few minutes of ur life, since its still pretty easy going from 1 to 100.

Not a bad idea, but there is actually no need for it. It will only help to save a few minutes of ur life, since its still pretty easy going from 1 to 100.

Yea, exactly. In here barracks aren't even needed. We might as well remove them entirely! Right?