Sign in to follow this  
Krede

Getting Outrunned?

I don't understand why everyone runs faster then me. I am getting outrunned all the time by like every player on the server. It's kinda strange cus on lots of other servers i played i was actually the one outrunning ppl. Does anyone know how to fix this or is it something i'll just have to live with? It really makes the gameplay alot harder so i hope someone can help me :)

Thx for reading.

I don't understand why everyone runs faster then me. I am getting outrunned all the time by like every player on the server. It's kinda strange cus on lots of other servers i played i was actually the one outrunning ppl. Does anyone know how to fix this or is it something i'll just have to live with? It really makes the gameplay alot harder so i hope someone can help me :)

Thx for reading.

i read this in a book once

that people spam tab f4 at same time realy fast it makes u run faster

either that or your comp sux :o

What FPS do you have (/showframes)?

If you have anything below, say 150-200 people will start to outrun you.

Thx dude :) I have about 160-170 fps when just standing and when i fun i have anything from 60-100 but as far as i know my computer doesn't suck. 3200Mhz and 1024DDR Rest i'm not sure of but i can give you a resum? of my computer if you may want to help me further :)

I have the same problem when I am on one computer I run faster than most the other has vista so its always sucky. But on my faster computer its just some people blow me away. I remember 1 min raiding with wrigley even after I removed graphics card and had like 200-400 fps on my old computer he would still leave me behind like I was frippin walking backwards.

I dont know how these people manage to be soooo much faster but I would love to know how to do so to my computer. Unless of course it is illegal then PM it to me. JK Die you bastard speed haxors.

lol

Thx dude :) I have about 160-170 fps when just standing and when i fun i have anything from 60-100 but as far as i know my computer doesn't suck. 3200Mhz and 1024DDR Rest i'm not sure of but i can give you a resum? of my computer if you may want to help me further :)

If you have Vista I would pretty much give up on trying to run fast. I think there is a way to do it but im not sure you will have to ask someone with Vista.

Do you notice your Frames drop with Angels on Screen? This thread may help you a little: http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...=18211&st=0

If you have Vista I would pretty much give up on trying to run fast. I think there is a way to do it but im not sure you will have to ask someone with Vista.

Do you notice your Frames drop with Angels on Screen? This thread may help you a little: http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...=18211&st=0

Thank you very very much! This really works GREAT :D I'm now at 150-200 fps :D:D

I need a celebration ciggarret now :D

Glad could help. Really think that topic should be stickied, has helped a few people and is buried deep in the many pages of crap.

Glad could help. Really think that topic should be stickied, has helped a few people and is buried deep in the many pages of crap.

I agree very much :)