Sign in to follow this  
ChupaVulva

Small Sized Hb

Greetz,

Im having a problem playing HBN in my computer. It goes full screen but i see it in a little square, the rest is black space. I tryed changing resolution, and other stuff... didnt work. Im using a ntbook by the way, maybe it has sth to do with the screen.

Any help welcomed...

your notebook is widescreen and hb is made for a box screen. also you are probably using vista....

in vista there is a resultion wizard or something try setting it to 800x600 and also select hb properties to 800x600

or u can select 1280x800 resolution and there should be something called autofit? but that makes the game and characters all disformed... i dont really remember because I had this problem with a widescreen vista laptop but i hated vista and returned the computer

well, it has to do with what cleanser tells I guess.

But I think it also might be that your computer doesn't support 640*480 screen size. This size is required to play HB properly, you can't change that (is hard-coded inside client).

I also run vista, I have a widescreen laptop and at me it runs perfectly full screen but indeed kinda stretches it all over to make it fit, but it doesn't make any black parts onto my screen.

well, it has to do with what cleanser tells I guess.

But I think it also might be that your computer doesn't support 640*480 screen size. This size is required to play HB properly, you can't change that (is hard-coded inside client).

I also run vista, I have a widescreen laptop and at me it runs perfectly full screen but indeed kinda stretches it all over to make it fit, but it doesn't make any black parts onto my screen.

white u should do a "virtualbox tutorial" for HB.

in vista there is a resultion wizard or something try setting it to 800x600 and also select hb properties to 800x600

i didn liked vista 2, im using xp... by the way, is there a linux version? or maybe using wine or sth...

how do you "select hb properties to 800x600" ?

ty

ok sure farjat, i'll do a virtual box tutorial.

actually it's really easy to setup a virtual machine, and it fixes the FPS problem for windows vista. and allows you to run HB "in a box" :D

i didn liked vista 2, im using xp... by the way, is there a linux version? or maybe using wine or sth...

how do you "select hb properties to 800x600" ?

ty

oopps

if u right click ur hb client and go to properties, then go to compatiblity, and select 640 X 480 res....

not 800x600 i ment 640 480

i used virtual box

i can play it on a window... if i could expand the window a little biger =(

it seems i hae to play little hb

even tough my targets are smaller... ill still kick *censored* :P