Sign in to follow this  
Krede

Lucky Prize Tickets

its small odds u win anything good, but the odds are there. If u get a lot of extra gold and wanna have some fun, maybe u get lucky.. but dont hthink that even with 100000 tickets ull get rich.

Guest mamadas

i wasted over 30 mill gold on tickets

rares u get are..

ruby ring, mshield, sex change pot, underwear pot, ogre pot,

and crap like that

yehh think of the odds therez like millions of itemz In helbreath server so i suggest not to waste any money on it (my idea iz save it for something useful) =P

Hi. Is there any possibility the Lucky Prize tickets will give good items or are they just a waste of money?

Yes there is a chance that they give good items.

So, NO they arn't waste of money, though it's hard to get a good item out of a ticket.

best thing ive gotten on the server w/ a ticket was diamond ware 54%

but there should be a chance to get anything in the game from them, i dont see it as a waste

becuase if you go grind a couple of lvls. you get alot of gold and instead of just having sit in you wh and being usless i buy tickets. :D

Jaapy has told me that the tickets should be giving good items too.

once again, the chance in very low onto getting a rare items out of them, but there is a chance.

once again, the chance in very low onto getting a rare items out of them, but there is a chance.

give me an example of rare item please.

Ie sword, on another server which farjat atleast used to host...

Likely any rare item is possible, except for the most rare.

what I know from a source I have, is that it gives Xel weapons, Kloness weapons, IE Sword, Merien items, rare necklaces ...

Once again, this can be different in nemesis, I never got any rare item yet and I buy tickets ALOT. I bought over 1k tickets already.

I played another server once where it could give Spell manuals and stuff too :) But ofc maybe it's not the same.

According to sources of HB USA I have, lucky price tickets indeed give manuals, but no cancel, inhibition or ESW, but it do givs MFS, BSW and IS manuals.

I don't know if this is same for nemesis, but as the website states, nemesis mostly is a copy of hb usa, or atleast based off, though nothing is told about changes of lucky price tickets as far as I know.