Sign in to follow this  
Deverse

Too Many Rod

might need to decrease RoD drop rate. these things are dropping like hot cakes. within the month everyone in nem will have 1. currently more rods are dropping daily than ring of ogres ><

Its funny, everytime we hunt dragon its the silly noob who doesnt even know what it does gets it :sleep: Really starting to get frustrating.

Its funny, everytime we hunt dragon its the silly noob who doesnt even know what it does gets it :sleep: Really starting to get frustrating.

wait u got one?

HAAJAJAAJ

YES-.. dude .. i got my own from gg.. do u know hard its to get it?? now *censored*ing noobs r getting it from drag hunts.. like 1:30 chance to get it... MR.(no one )Bean got already 2 rod lmao... theres no more value for rod. Same thing with rogm..

hey I hav'nt got one wait till I do before its lowered :P

but its true hav'nt spent time hunting cause been working on manu 96% btw

war with no dmg = shit

Mage got More chance now

server High exp, so can get wand++

but bbh still +3 or max +4

temple+15 sux

in 1 server with low exp dmg balance

bbh+3 and dk wand+0 or ms20 bs or max dk+4

now see war with bbh+3 and mages dk+15 unbalance total!!!

i agree dragon ring can get with dragon, but need get 10 mages for hunt dragonia, is like abadon, need ppl for hunt so dont cry and play

i suggetion drop more ogre ring and no dragon

RoD's and also RoGM's are dropping quite alot compared to the old times, but ask yourself is it really such a bad thing?

The fact that RoD's and RoGM's has the same drop rates from dragons, means that it does not really affect the balance between mages and wars.

Which it should affect in my opinion, since mages are a lil bit too powerfull compared to wars.. but I dont want to whine, I've learnt to play with it.

i am saying rod should be rarer than this. why not drop ring of ogres or something else weaker as much as rod? if soon everybody has rod then what is everyone going to do with the weaker phy atk rings

never whine! mages is always overpowering warrior. i dont understand why there sure is some idiot who wants to complain about this. somehow it makes me pissed.

isn'[t it funny it's all the warriors are saying that drop rate shouldn't lowered and it's mainly because they don't have one. but once they do get one they will realize everyone else already has one. then it comes to the point that they come back to forum and complain that rod is dropping too high