Sign in to follow this  
Parian

New Sade Times

Sade times!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What Crusade time do you think would be better?

• The Current sades (2:30 every time) Server time
    • The soon-to-be sades which times are noted below

If you are european the new crusade times really kinda suck...

The new times at server time:

Server Time - Tuesday: 6:30am

Thursday: 10:30pm

Saturday: 2:30pm

The new times are like this in UK:

GMT+1 - Tuesday: 12:30pm

Thursday: 04:30am <-- go figure :P

Saturday: 8:30pm

Lotsa people that play this from europe still go to school, sure summer is over for now so they can play tuesday and saturday sade but in september when school starts, due to work and school, europeans only get to play 1 crusade (unless u have no life and stay up/wake up for thursday one)... Looking at the current sades, it seems good... Many people play every one, and LOADS of players are from UK, Poland, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany , Israel... etc etc

I know it must suck if the sade time is like.. 02:30am in morning, but, there should be 1 time changed, not two... I also know that whatever time you put them, some people will be screwed up by them, but it seems that the new times are more fitted for the americans playing the game, and so far I have only seen a few people from america actually play... However if im wrong, do plz correct me :lol:

I think that the sade times should stay the way there are... I made a poll so you can vote for the current sade times, or the soon-to-be sade times

The whole point of altering the sade times to what they are now was to allow players from all over the world to participate.

I'm sure the entire server doesn't come from western Europe.

The whole point of altering the sade times to what they are now was to allow players from all over the world to participate.

I'm sure the entire server doesn't come from western Europe.

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19567

i m waiting =D

europeans only get to play 1 crusade

be contented that u can play 1 crusade per week,if the sade time doesnt change i'll never get to play any but when it changes i'll get to play one time too

We keeping the base time the same (14:30)

If u didnt played sades early in the basetim, now u still have more chance, cause u stil have the old time on saturdays and heldenians. The new times in tuesday and thursdays, are mostly for pplthat never matched 14:30

And btw rofles i saw u playing like every ingle sade on mature audiences, so if u can match 14:30 dont be bad and give other ppl the chance of playing it!!

If u didnt played sades early in the basetim, now u still have more chance, cause u stil have the old time on saturdays and heldenians. The new times in tuesday and thursdays, are mostly for pplthat never matched 14:30

And btw rofles i saw u playing like every ingle sade on mature audiences, so if u can match 14:30 dont be bad and give other ppl the chance of playing it!!

Yea u said it I played almost every sade before but I wont now. And how about a lot of people from Europe work on weekdays and on weekends they wanna be with their friends? Nvm, I aint playing that much.

You're the staff you have to decide.

Good luck, c ya.

but... i mean is not fair for most of the players.. i basicly cnt play any sade and no1 is gonna be on at 11:00+

most of the time iz dead and when there people on its like at 5:30 am..

(Mostly Koreans)

United States wont get to play crusades at all Basicly only Saturday..=x

but... i mean is not fair for most of the players.. i basicly cnt play any sade and no1 is gonna be on at 11:00+

(Mostly Koreans)

agreed, im not going to be able to play sades on tuesday because my school is an hour away and school starts at 8:00 am eastern time, which means i wont be able to play, and on thursday i wont be able to play also because for me to stay up to 11:30pm eastern becuase i will most probably have to wake up early,

and lets face it, most of our server players are in my time zone or near my time zone,

so can u please think about it more?

Yea u said it I played almost every sade before but I wont now. And how about a lot of people from Europe work on weekdays and on weekends they wanna be with their friends? Nvm, I aint playing that much.

You're the staff you have to decide.

Good luck, c ya.

(Mostly Koreans)

agreed, im not going to be able to play sades on tuesday because my school is an hour away and school starts at 8:00 am eastern time, which means i wont be able to play, and on thursday i wont be able to play also because for me to stay up to 11:30pm eastern becuase i will most probably have to wake up early,

and lets face it, most of our server players are in my time zone or near my time zone,

so can u please think about it more?

----

But you can still play on Saturday, cant you?

This is not how we set the sade so you or anyone can play every sade, this is about giving to everyone a chance to play AT LEAST one sade.

finally we get to play a sade on tuesday wd admins

if they so sad they have their sade on saturday make it sunday sheese so hard to make all happy

IMO big well done .. if u dont like ur sade time or day make a poll and wait 8 months like we did