Sign in to follow this  
MeRcY-Rast

3d-o Want Me Post To Explain!

Some guy called War-nision trade x 3D-O ITENS !!!

LMDL ITENS x Nemesis ITENS.

3D-O give to him LMDL ITENS

and that guy '' War-nision'' give NEMESIS ITEMS!!!

BU have 2 players USER ..

ONE PLAY LMDL and OTHER IS Xeld !!!

SO The problem IS one steal other user and trade itens..

SHARE ACCOUNT !! just get owned! ( BU 2 PLayerrs user )

3D-O DON'T HACK Bu Or Xeld Account!!!

THATS HAPPEN ! CLEAR TRADE !!

IPB Image

IPB Image

lo q yo hice fue tradiar items del LMDL a un chabon llamado VestiGe ahi q me dio hoses hp 42, 9 zems, stones. slates, etc y en otra oportunidad le di otras cosas y me dio el mp set del q habla Bu ms 14,dm2, etc.. por favor chekeen el IP de War-nision q es el q me tradeo :S gracias 3D-O here ---> uso esta acc del foro por q no puedo responder en mi cuenta

BU have 2 players USER ..

ONE PLAY LMDL and OTHER IS Xeld !!!

SO The problem IS one steal other user and trade itens..

SHARE ACCOUNT !! just get owned! ( BU 2 PLayerrs user )

IPB Image

IPB Image

Imo if it was because of sharing account then 3D-0 should be unbanned. If its not then, nah...

What you see here is that you were, grabbed the drops and get a ss, to cover your wrongdoing.

As is done to make a trade for a server to another, I do not understand, you got the SS server lmdl, dnd items you spend your char?

Rob you an account, hacete charge of your mistake.

Lo que se ve ahi, es que fuiste, agarraste los drops y sacaste una ss, como para cubrir tu mala accion.

Como se hace para hacer un trade de un server a otro, no entiendo, tenes la SS del server lmdl, dnd le pasas items a su char ?

Te robaste una cuenta, hacete cargo de tu error.

This is not true, "War-nision'' didnt give just Bu items to V-8

"War-nision" a lvl 90 char stole items from about 15 Accounts and passed to 3D-O.

Is not Bu or Xeld or a 2 users issue.

If it was a real trade from Nemesis to Fenix/LMDL? We dont know. We only response to what happend at Nemesis and someone here stole the items.

3D-O is blocked only to avoid him trading the stolen items like he did with some of them. We are tracking them and we tracked most of them.

Unfortunatly i cant remove or pass items from Accounts, im waiting to Farjat to coordinate with him.

Those items will be removed, Even if 3D-O didnt steal them im sorry for him but he will not keep those items. That was the risk he took when he made a trade with a lvl 90 char full of items.

If you think it is unfair because you gave items from Fenix and they must be replaced, Im sorry but we only response to Nemesis and those items dont have a value at all here.

Those players who traded with 3D-O, we will undo the trades, remove the items and replace the items you gave. Please dont trade those items, we will track them, dont make our work harder or we will be worst...

I remember KochaKoi, JoshCOOL, Chingi, Raah, and a coupple more... dont trade those items you got.

Dont spam.

Did you understood my post?

1- here there is no real items. Items from Fenix DONT exist here.

2- Probably if you trade real items for dupe items, the dupe items will get deleted and you will end with nothing.

3- If you are talking about those who traded REAL items like KochaKoi or JoshCOOL for the items with out knowing they were stolen... we are going to replace them.

4-3D-O is banned till we remove his items and check him again.

IMPORTANT: Helbreath Nemesis does NOT support any kind of trade using external trade goods, including money or items from other games and/or Helbreath servers. We know we cannot prevent you from conducting any of such trades, but we want you to understand we also CANNOT RECOVER any losses endured during a trade with external trade goods. EVEN IF YOU HAVE PROOF IN THE FORM OF RECEIPTS OR PASSPORTS: these trades are at your own risk. We STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you to commit any of such trades!