Sign in to follow this  
farjat

About The Korean Players

Oh yes mature, we killed one of them in Rocky Highland last raid day, he spent 5 minutes calling me a Mother *censored*er. Repeating it over and over again.

Im sorry but the rule is stupid, as my good friend brodie (schmo) said go outside and experience racism in the real world. If you start banning/muting people for calling Koreans...Koreans. Youre going to have a very empty server.

Swear you cant come into this forum without reading a thread about someone crying about something petty and pathetic.

ScHmO, the Topic was made by Farjat, not by Hunter.

Hunter only tryed to explain in a polite way. I dont understand why do you talk like that to him...

Btw, banned.

@ anyone:

Nobody care if you(anyone) dont get offended by being called by names.

--

open your mind... what is not offensive for YOU it might be for others.

--

I know most of you use the "korea" word with out any bad intention because is easier and shorter than their guild name wich we dont understand.

I believe farjat point to another issue, wich you could see it in game... but we cant bring you a list with 10000 words about what you can say or you cant say... so we resume it to dont use the Korea word in a despective or derogative way or with an insult or when you are making fun of them or laughting at them. [There is when Hunter gave you an example about the "korean recall" when you could use "char name recall"]

--

negociate? the solution? may be you forgot the main post:

OK i have seen lot of people being racist to Korean Players.

There will be TOLERANCE CERO for ppl that bothers/racist to them as they play Sweet and in teamwork and they dont even talk to Ppl, they are NEVER a problem and the GM staff will not tolerate people that bother them.

I dont care how u guys was educated, there is rules about racism here and we will be punishing harder for this. If u dont agree to this rules, please go and play HB Banana.

NO STUPID COMMENTS ON THIS.

EDIT: Vampyr, if we saw them in game we will punish them as every player.

What is the deal with the posts about the real world? :S This is HB Nemesis, we dont care what you do or not or how do you act outside of the server.

Noone call me Australian or Aussie, it offends me.

Hunter only tryed to explain in a polite way. I dont understand why do you talk like that to him...

Btw, banned.

@ anyone:

--

--

I know most of you use the "korea" word with out any bad intention because is easier and shorter than their guild name wich we dont understand.

I believe farjat point to another issue, wich you could see it in game... but we cant bring you a list with 10000 words about what you can say or you cant say... so we resume it to dont use the Korea word in a despective or derogative way or with an insult or when you are making fun of them or laughting at them. [There is when Hunter gave you an example about the "korean recall" when you could use "char name recall"]

--

There will be TOLERANCE CERO for ppl that bothers/racist to them as they play Sweet and in teamwork and they dont even talk to Ppl, they are NEVER a problem and the GM staff will not tolerate people that bother them.

I dont care how u guys was educated, there is rules about racism here and we will be punishing harder for this. If u dont agree to this rules, please go and play HB Banana.

What is the deal with the posts about the real world? :S This is HB Nemesis, we dont care what you do or not or how do you act outside of the server.

so can a GM plz find out what their guild name means? :P

It will help calling them for their guildname instead of "koreans", so plz find out :P :P

Btw, banned.

@ anyone:

--

--

--

so can a GM plz find out what their guild name means? :P

It will help calling them for their guildname instead of "koreans", so plz find out :P :P

dude sexy already made a topic telling us the name of your the guild in english

Yeap and dont call me Dutch, Hollandaise or that guy from the Netherlands becouse it refers to me to that movie from austin powers (gold member) where they call dutchies weird.

That really offends me!

Oh and dont call me a pink hippo either since i have had some traumatic experiences with those bastards.

Maybe make a black list with words that are is offending for ppl? :ph34r:

;)

Look it doesnt matter what is or what is not offensive to me or not to me. If something offends one person and not another, you know what that offends me!

IM OFFENDED BY ALL THE NANCY PANTS CRY BABIES WHO ARE ALWAYS OFFENDED!

Look this isnt elementry school where someone calls you a bad name you cry to mommy, for those of you

who are to immature to ignore someone that says something stupid GROW UP, because once you get out

and into the world no one is going to feel bad for you ( well maybe Jesse Jackson, I hate that guy )

Then for those of you who say stupid S@#t all the time, GROW UP, it just makes you look ignorant ( ignorant means uneducated, Im thinking if you most likely didnt know this term if your saying racial slurs )

So please Gm's close this thread and EVERYONE GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look this isnt elementry school where someone calls you a bad name you cry to mommy, for those of you

who are to immature to ignore someone that says something stupid GROW UP, because once you get out

and into the world no one is going to feel bad for you

Oh but it is just like elementry school. The smallest insult is rushed to the forum or the nearest GM. Not only will the GM rush off and mute/ban the charachter they probally give you a lollypop to cheer you up.

Hell this forum, e*censored*ally the screenshot section, is filled with more threads regarding "he called me such and such" than it is with actual HB talk. Ive never been at a server where this amount of crying about petty insults occurs. The funny thing is, in most cases the person who has a cry is someone who can gladly deal it out but wont accept it back.

OMG HE CALLED ME A BANANA. That is the stupidest insult ive ever heard...yet people are banned for it. Youve just been called a fruit, if your upset go to the hospital and ask for a sex change you are officially a pussy (if you a female, i spose your a dick).

This racism and abuse stuff is going way to far, im not just talking about calling a Korean...a Korean, its everything. Soon were going to banned for calling someone an idiot.

Maybe some people here are looking for reasons to be offended.