Sign in to follow this  
dsk1984an

Help Training Mr

I've done alot of suicide runs so far in the garden, but after about 10 tries and only getting to 4% I'm wondering if there's a better way to do this. Would be grateful if anyone knew any tricks to this as having a lvl 101 warrior with 4% MR is a total pain the butt.

Dude, buy a magic resistant manual at shop, it will grant u 20% mr :P .

Then grab an mr shield (21% is fine, if more better) and proceed formore suicide runs to garden until u hit 50%.

After u get a few more lvls u can go train at clop pit.

Wow, didn't know there was a manual for that skill. Have to forgive me, last time I played was back when the official HB server was still in beta =p Think I might have forgotten a few things since then.

Other than that, I haven't seen anything with MR on it since I started here, so wish me luck on getting something like that to drop =)

ive got 2 21% Mr shields, just whate ver pit ur farmin (slimes, scorps, golems e.t.c.) 21% mr shields often drop so just pick up anything u see, if its just + endurance chuck it away :P

If you are elv i might give you one of my mr shields

My prefered method is hang out with a mage in BI and have him cast cloud kill. Poison cloud works fine also if you have the int to do it.

My prefered method is hang out with a mage in BI and have him cast cloud kill. Poison cloud works fine also if you have the int to do it.

Yup...get a mr shield and CK 2 win

using mr items to help train your MR only slows it down, best to not use mr items while you train mr... it will go up alot faster without them mr items on... and yes use poison cloud, or cloudkill.. or even use spike feild or fire field they all work..