Sign in to follow this  
Om1sh

Mcluvin Trying To Jack My Wings?

so as most of you know (from mainly my frequent spams) i got a 16% light ma18 wings M drop off of igs a while back on Om1sh, mcluvin then asked to borrow it, and said he would give it backwhenever i need it, but now that i want it back he seems to be dodging me, by completely ignoring me on vent/both chars ingame and what not, i know gms normaly dont do anything about stuff like this, but from my xp with other servers (primarily usa) if you have a SS of them sayin they will give it back, it normaly helps alot, so hur ya go

IPB Image

IPB Image

thx in advance

that ss doesnt say shiit except Wings... u know how many wings there are ? LOL , besides i know that guy luvin.. ges a great guy and doesnt do this kind of stuff

that ss doesnt say shiit except Wings... u know how many wings there are ? LOL , besides i know that guy luvin.. ges a great guy and doesnt do this kind of stuff

go figure, its DA = danny = mcluvin....oh btw, if thats not enough proof i have 3 SS's showing me having the ma18 wings held, the "give to mcluvin box" and the "you have given mcluvin light wings" msg, but GMs could just simply look at the logs and see the item was passed...nice try tho

ill talk to him omish dont worry. hes in my guild so im responsible for this.

ty, i thought he was a cool guy, but oh well i guess im not a good interwebz judge?

This is not for Omish, this is for every player [Elv or Ares or traveller].

We are not babysisters, we cant be running behind every player to solve their problems when their problems came for not listening to us.

How many times did we tell you (players) to not share accounts? to not share items?

Your Account and items are YOUR responsability.

We have enought giving a LOT of support to the players from questions, problems, "bugs", etc, we spend a lot of time checking lammers (wich it is not quick, funny or easy), we work hard to improve nemesis in every way and every day, and many others things...

Then give us (staff) a break... start to act like you should, I am personally sick of everyone fighting on forum (solve your problems in game playing HELBREATH), players posting on forums just to provoque/annoy others players, the racial insults/fights in game, players sharing accounts to any new "friend" they have and then asking us to do something when they get scammed, players borrowing items to any idiot on their way, players whinning for everything a GM do or not!!

I know how this game it is, shit talking is part of it but there is a LIMIT.

I have borrowed items to my friends... because they were my FRIENDS and i knew they would never scam me... but also i knew if any of them would scam me that would be MY fault because i knew the rules from the beggining and i knew what do the staff support or not... so i was taking a risk by my OWN.

----

About this case, GMs should not get involved.

I will back on Monday, i expect Omish and Mcluvin solve this problem together, I would apreciate if Dimora give them a hand.

If on monday Omish and Mcluvin dont solve this problem, probably BOTH will finish loosing.

closed, but feel free to open a new topic if you guy solve this before the Monday.