Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

About Scammed Items

So some time ago as you can well remember some guy (PimpInCam I've heard) got HB-Oblivion acc/passwords and he runned trough several servers trying those pw's and sellin everything from those accounts that was used on other servers. Well Nemesis was also on the list and several players got scammed, we even lost a great GM because of this guy.

Anyways I remember that farjat and other GM's were considering of replacing the items, but I never heard what they decided about it. So I'm here to ask does those people get their items back that got scammed?

I was one of the victims, my mage got scammed coz I havent played my mage actively I havent changed his pw for awhile so I got scammed. Even if our items wont be replaced, I can swallow that, afterall you should use diff pw's and change them once in a while. I lost several good items, but could my dk wand and hero cap be replaced, or even the dk wand =/

I would also like to suggest that other victims would get their heros/angels/dk's back if they were lost. It would be a great punishment for us to lose our items, but I think losing everything would be pretty much too rough.

Respectfully,

Ruutu

So some time ago as you can well remember some guy (PimpInCam I've heard) got HB-Oblivion acc/passwords and he runned trough several servers trying those pw's and sellin everything from those accounts that was used on other servers. Well Nemesis was also on the list and several players got scammed, we even lost a great GM because of this guy.

Anyways I remember that farjat and other GM's were considering of replacing the items, but I never heard what they decided about it. So I'm here to ask does those people get their items back that got scammed?

I was one of the victims, my mage got scammed coz I havent played my mage actively I havent changed his pw for awhile so I got scammed. Even if our items wont be replaced, I can swallow that, afterall you should use diff pw's and change them once in a while. I lost several good items, but could my dk wand and hero cap be replaced, or even the dk wand =/

I would also like to suggest that other victims would get their heros/angels/dk's back if they were lost. It would be a great punishment for us to lose our items, but I think losing everything would be pretty much too rough.

Respectfully,

Ruutu

We told the players to put a ticket into the ticket system and we would this time ONLY REPLACE the items, but it would only be this time as players should take care NOT TO USE THE SAME PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS on OTHER SERVERS.

Sexy

Sorry if I sound stupid, but what is ticket system?

and thank you for the information.

you go to the main website www.helbreathnemesis.com and login with your account and you can then put a ticket in you will see this option in the menu. This way we can track what has been done and players get faster service on fixing things etc.

sexy