Sign in to follow this  
timma

Event For Players By Players

mercy make nice point... like all start at same lvl and rules and winner gets a reward for winning a fite by allowing them to use an armor piece of their choice for the next pvp's...and from then on during the club fites..

it makes it like a little hierachial ladder..if u wanna end of using a full set u gotta pvp alot and win alot.

Maybe losing a pvp ..shuld make u lose the 'access' to your armor ..

say u win..u get plate to use mercy.. :):)

but then later ( i know wont happend ) but maybe u lose.. then u cant use armor :P

ive been talking to rast, and Ramz in pm's and goin over ideas i think we will be ready to host the first

fight club this weekend.

Of course I support you Milton! =O))))

yaya you suppurt me dieing :lol:

but ok, with talking to Ramz and Rast i think i got the rules down.

1. The fights will be at bleeding island (so the staff wont have to worrie about ek laming)

2. It will be bracketed ill take the 20 players names right them down and when you win you

will move on to the next round until there is only 1 winner.

3. There wiil be a ref or umpire (or whatever else you want to call it) for everyfight, this char. will

disquilify anyone for cheating and announce the winner, they will also hold both players antes.

4. You MUST have some sort of ante to enter, they this works is simple before each one of your

fights you will give the REF and only the REF of the match 1) item. (this can be anything that a

monster has dropped, in example rm10, def10, ms20 cp12 ect... If both players want and agree they

can up this and bet bigger items on the fight. But once you give your item you betting to the Ref he

has it and will award it to the winner.

5. winning and losing is simple you lose the fight your out of the competition, you lose what ever 1 item you

put up. If you win you take both items and move on the the next fight. Note in the next fight you only

put 1 item up again, the one your brought on won it does not matter.

FIGHTING

1. War vs. War - both are naked (just because it will speed things up) only spells allowed are Zerk and Para.

you can use any neck or ring or weapon (except activation items these are not allowed in

any of the fights) there will also be ring of food, if you run out or get flown out you are

disquilfied ( you lose).

2. Mage vs. Mage - once again both are naked, the mages can use any spell they wish except AMP is not

not allowed. any weapon is allowed (NO ACTIVATION ITEMS). There will be a large food

ring for the mages to fight in (this will be the same ring used for mage vs. war fights.

rules once again apply if you run out or get flown out you are disquilified and lose.

3. Mage vs. War - Only time armor is allowed, rules on armor, no DK armors allowed, and must be shop armor.

If you are the mage it is your call to use MP AP or what ever set you like, but the war must

agree to allow you to wear the statted armor, if you wear stated armor the wars then in turn

will be allowed statted armor (so mages you want the PA set just know you might run into

a war with a ma or mr set) Mages are allowed to use any and all spells, wars are allowed to

use pfa, para and zerk only. All weapons allowed (EXCEPT ACTIVATION WEAPONS) the large

food box will be used for these fights if you run out of or get flown out of the box you lose.

4. General rules for the fights.

- NO ACTIVATION ITEMS ( state this over and over because someone will bring one)

- When i say all spells i mean all spells but INVIS. if you use invis of any kind you are out and lose

invis is not allowed.

- The Refs. decision is final no whining or crying if they declare you broke a rule and lose.

- All necks and rings are allowed (because there is really no way to check what you do or do not have)

- Stay inside the food box if you leave it by running or getting flown you lose ( i dont want anyone

saying i only took one step out or i got flown out and ran right back in. I dont care and neither will

will the ref you lose.

5. Clothes are allowed come look nice, we are not nudist.

Gm's please review these rules, i hope that none of them are breaking any of the server rules.

Also please join the event on your player char. you guys work hard to give us events it would be

nice for you guys to get a break and just play.

Once the Gm's tell me they see nothing wrong with fight club we will hold our first tournament.

It will be a small one the first time around most likely 20 players plus or minus a couple.

As of now Ramz is helping me and says he will be a Ref as will I, but i would like to get

1 to 2 more people i trust and other players trust to be refs.