Sign in to follow this  
Zariel

Blatant Case Of Shop Ent Block.

Edit:

I don't see a problem with blocking. I see that it's been edited so that a single player (or two) can block the entrance here [was not aware of that before] - but either way, people should be ready for anything in HB, and the blocking of a building should not cause your death, unless you are particularly bad.

so based on what you guys are saying...people sould have to spend the extra 5mins to run to the farm EVERYTIME they need pots or repair emmy???? no i dont think so. if you cant get an ek without blocking that shows ur skill. i vote for no blocking building whatsoever. the only reason u cant enter buildings was to stop people from recalling.Not for laming eks. THANKS

so based on what you guys are saying...people sould have to spend the extra 5mins to run to the farm EVERYTIME they need pots or repair emmy???? no i dont think so. if you cant get an ek without blocking that shows ur skill. i vote for no blocking building whatsoever. the only reason u cant enter buildings was to stop people from recalling.Not for laming eks. THANKS

No, they take 10 seconds to either break the block or lure a couple of blockers away (easy) and get in.

It's the easiest thing in the world to do.

If you suck, then you can take the 5 minutes to run to farm sure :)

Eldon said it best.

Its takes 1 noob no time at all to ruin the invis/summons trap in wh.

Many times, one noob comes detects runs to safe.. another noob comes and kills 1 summon, during weekend I missed about 20 ek's because some noob wrecked my WH trap.. sometimes its wrecked by EK hungry ares mages who wanna blizz , sometimes by guards... other times.. by koreans.. MOST of the time.. by some random low lvl player.. like SIR WOLFIE

Also..when u have 1 ares blocking WH a noob usually says it on elv chat and sooner rather than later either NoC or koreans will show up

EaZy.. Ares and Elvs are enemies... I dont care if they cant get pots to repot... or fix their weapons..etc, they r scum...elvs r my enemy

aslong as its a summon that can be killed by a lvl 50.. it shuldnt be a big deal or hurt anyone really.

if u attack summon blocking..soon u will attack shop boxing .. ML TP camping/boxing etc etc... what happens then EaZy??

Who wanna box elv TP?