Sign in to follow this  
Dimora

I Made It !

Congratualtions! seriously!

One thing thou keep in mind pls , i tell u as a future psychologist.

You are an institutionized psychologist -acadamia only became a prerequiste for certified practises a few centuries ago, before that it was all occult and esoteric realm, real psychology begins in the heart and with love.

all the best

thanks for all the support. and btw im going to be offline for a week or so because im moving into a same apartment with my girlfriend. it can be loose times for my hb gaming or it might increase the gaming experience. so pretty much im feeling pretty happy of approval + getting the gurl ive always wanted. the best summer ever. the best hb ever. thx neme community. u know u guys rule !

Gratz well done i love to hear things like this and just tell them all when you get there it was down to useing this great mind game nemesis :P

No really you done really well and i am so happy for you keep up the great work and make your life and everything in it what you want it to be.

Sexy

O.O.O.. I was gone for weekend and now mi see this!!

GONGRATULATIONS Dimo!!!

To show you how happy I am for u, Ill brake a rule and gongratulate u in finnish.

Onneks olkoon veli =).. Pid? hauskaa naises kans ja koitahan p??st? peliin taas pian ku mullaki kunnon kone k?yt?s ;)