Sign in to follow this  
Vampyr

If You Want To Talk Shit...

Atleast have the balls to post it in a language that the person you are directing it to can understand.

Countless times when im in elvine i get met with a group of Argenlandia guild members which shout person attacks at me in spanish. Days later i finally get a translation from someone only to find what they are saying is something that i for one would not normally accept without some form of retalliation. It happens to a lot of people within specifically my guild. WHile there are bound to be other guilds that get the same treatment ours is subject to it a lot more. Its happenin right now in the screenshot section.

If youre going to speak to me, especially if youre going to insult me or the people around me have the guts to say it in english.

I agree with you 100%..

It is so freaking lame that they have to post in thei rown language..

They are talking about an english guild, and how noobish they are.. Then their players can't even defend them self lol? just because they wrote in spanish..

That is pretty lame, and in some sort of way, it is very disrespectfull..

But this has been discussed before inside the thread that Toilet wrote.. (as far as i remember).

I dont mind we get talked shit to. Its part of the game, and its a part of the game which makes the rivalry between Elvine and Aresden so much better. However when your trying to insult someone its common courtesy to post it in a language that the person being spoken to understands. Otherwise you may as well be talking to a brick wall.

I know for a fact that MOST (not all but most) of the spanish speaking players here know some form of English, the one that talk shit on a regular basis i know for a fact know atleast basic english.

If a person im speaking to doesnt understand me im not going to go on for 10 minutes calling them names with intent to insult them when they cannot understand. Its pointless.

Ramz you are correct, i believe it was discused there however the posts have been removed as far as i can tell and people who were trying to stand up for themselves have been banned for a week.

Maybe i should start a topic about Argenlandia in Svenska, or Deutsch. I doubt they will appreicate it.

Well as i said..

Spanish ppl can insult us, but we are getting the punishment..

Thats the wrong in this.. As soon as we say something BAM Ban to BI, or ban at forum..

It has happend a couple of times..

But as you said in your last sentece

Maybe i should start a topic about Argenlandia in Svenska, or Deutsch. I doubt they will appreicate it.

Even they would ignore it, else they will post in bad english, or spanish :b

Ramz you are correct, i believe it was discused there however the posts have been removed as far as i can tell and people who were trying to stand up for themselves have been banned for a week.

raMz is not correct. The posts were removed because they broke the forum rules. The users are not banned, they are "muted" on the forum for 7 days.

It's not allowed to suddenly break the forum rules in the name of "defense". It's not that we do not allow you guys to stand up to them, but you MUST do it in Spanish. Or you could start a NEW English topic with your defense.

The Spanish GMs will judge about the content of the Spanish posts. If they break the forum rules, they will get the same treatment. Personally, I don't speak much Spanish so I can't judge wether they are breaking any rules. But we have lots of Spanish GMs, so no worries.

There is no big deal at all, you guys are acting like it is. If you can't understand the post, then don't read it. Fight off the urge to try to read them.

Don't break any forum rules, simple! This topic is closed.

Argenlandia? I guess it was an example... because the one who made the topic is not from that Guild, and those who are posting in spanish are from Argentina, Chile, Venezuela and Mexico... and they are Ares and Elvs.

The Spanish speaker players at Nemesis are from different nations (Arg, Chile, Venezuela, Panama, Spain, Mexico, etc), different guilds and from both citys.

-

About the in game part, I understand what you are trying to say about the ingame shit talk. If a GM who understand that language is on line and the insult break our rules, we will punish him.

About the forum part, Is a rule, as a rule it must be respected.

Is not a rule that the Nemesis Staff asked for, neither did the spanish commnunity ask. Was the players who are able to speak english (as first language or beside his first language) who did.

And everytime we punish someone(enlgish, spanish, finish, etc) they dont like... Is like we are suposed only to punish those who they dont like but not their friends or them.

This rule says you are able to open a Topic with the same title but on the language you need/want/can to do it (English/Spanish/Korean/etc).

There are a lot of examples in this forum, where players managed to make a "cloned" topic in their native language to give their opinion.

That is what they should have done in the SS section, beside something better like ignoring them.