Sign in to follow this  
Om1sh

Hey Guys Its Me!

ya i know alot of you probably remember me if you played oldschool nem its Om1sh, the cocky elv mage, i just came back again as elv :) and im lvl 83 workin myself back up

was wondering if theres anyone i used to play with still playing, and still playin elv, hook me up a msg on here, msn or ingame (mages name is Omish) so yea, seeyou guys in gameeeeee

MSN: monkeymadman721@hotmail.com

yea i played hbs, and hbcele, and a lil bit of hbnem before i quit for like 1-2 years, i came back to hb with hb rebirth (shitty server tbh) and found out nem was still alive so i jumped all over it :)

and whats wrong with elv? if ares has less ppl, tell me now so i can reroll before i get too high up and too lazy to switch

yea i played hbs, and hbcele, and a lil bit of hbnem before i quit for like 1-2 years, i came back to hb with hb rebirth (shitty server tbh) and found out nem was still alive so i jumped all over it :)

and whats wrong with elv? if ares has less ppl, tell me now so i can reroll before i get too high up and too lazy to switch

I'm just Aresden and being anti-Elvine as always. But Elv wins sades...supposedly the towns are even in numbers but in Sades it appears Elvs particiapte more then...so I dunno...we need more active Aresdens.

i used to be play here like 2 years or so ago, i used to be a pretty pro mage, but 2 years off the game made my aim HORRIBLE so itll take me a while to get back to my para/pfa glory, and i used to talk alottttt of shit for no apparent reason other then i was an idiot kid, i don't do that anymore unless someone makes me mad <3

is there an active english speaking guild i could join in ares? i like playing on the underdog town

Hay mang. Welcome back to HB. Dun ek mi plis :(

Jeje Om1sh was funny in Nem1. He was like Co2 in global =P

Hay mang. Welcome back to HB. Dun ek mi plis :(

Jeje Om1sh was funny in Nem1. He was like Co2 in global =P

Lol Kevin is funny in global :D