Sign in to follow this  
Do0z

Regarding Lag During Summon Events.

Well I have not yet taken part of most of the summon event's as I find my self unware of random events.

But yesterday when I was checking back on HB while I where AFk in WH , I saw Hunter[GM] saying there whould be a summon event at shop.

And I thought cool , now I might get to kills some monsters..

So I ran off from WH to Shop , to take part in the event.

But!!

The thing is: Me and other people who live outeside US usally experience LAG NUKE's everytime the gm /summon [mob] [number] , cuz they spawn to many monsters at once , whic leavese me and other's standing helpless in the middle of 50 monster's. While the mages are having magefest. ( for those who dont LAG ofc )

And when I personally complained about the lag it caused.

I get ignored tottaly because the GM is having to much fun hosting the event for those who can handel 50 mobs on the screen at a time , while we others have to stay away from the event.

What I tried to ask Hunter about yesterday , was that if he could please /summon 10-20 monsters at a time.So that I'my self and other's with LAG problems could actually enjoy the summon events with the rest instead of having to pull monsters away to another area , or stay away from the event.

My final point is that I wish the GM's whould take this in consideration next time.

And please yes I know im complaining about it and I also know some of nemesis staff hate complain's.

But there is such an easy sulotion to this problem if you whould actually take my advice.

I know what im talking about I have been GM my self and ran multiple servers during the last year's ,

So feeding me B/S like saying: It's a techniqual issue from my side like internett connection ect.. Is false information because it's not!

It's the root of lag it self when GM's nuke the spawn command.

Thank's to all GM's who read this..

Not really. He/we will not stop the summon events just because someones have lag problems.

We also think on the people that can play well.

There is an issue with gtrapic cards that makes u like lag when lots of peoples/npcs/sprites in your screen. Its a bug. Check the "how to get better fps" topic

I have usally around 200 fp's so that was certainly not the problem on my side. It was server sided issue.

farjat you live like in Argentina?

When you spawn stuff ( alot ) druing an event , it never showes any sign of lag?

I will not stop events because some people have lag.

the events at town shop are tougher and have a lot of mobs.

I also hold events on farm with smaller number of summons....come to them.

and when you whispered me, you were incredibly rude and ignorant.

You didnt nicely tell me your problem

you were sarcastic and annoying and should be glad I didnt mute you

I have usally around 200 fp's so that was certainly not the problem on my side. It was server sided issue.

farjat you live like in Argentina?

When you spawn stuff ( alot ) druing an event , it never showes any sign of lag?

Isnt about the amount of FPS. There is a bug related to this.

The angels are just the best way of know if u are bugged.

If angels low your FPS, u are bugged, read the "how to get better fps" topic.

If angel increase your fps. u are not bugged.

note:

Isnt about an angels bug. Angels are just the best way of know if u are bugged. if u are bugged wehen lot of ppl/sprites u will see all as lag, but is a grapic acceleration problem.