Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Unstable.

No need to ddos him if his server is one huge security hole. As for going to linux, that would be a waste of time. ddos attacks would still down it, same for upgrading firewalls. Banning the IPs only works for in-game, will also not solve a ddos attack.

Patience is key, wait till server has been patched. He won't take us down, never has, never will. Even if he ddos us 24/7 we won't quit because of it.

Thats the spirit, we need more ppl in here like u Sn0Wy ^_^

Some people would disagree xD That will result in mass bans and a severe increase in sarcasm :P

But that's good :P hehe *evil plans*

I fully support your evil plans.

and way to go to the nemesis team im looking forward to playing tonight. :P

sango has been ddosing private servers for years.

every good private server i've played on has eventually been downed by him and his 2 loser friends.

it got so bad i eventually started playing net overlords cause there were no good servers left

every good private server i've played on has eventually been downed by him and his 2 loser friends.

it got so bad i eventually started playing net overlords cause there were no good servers left

Dude, he has now backdoor on your computer too then. As you downloaded his client, you gave him access to controll your comp. You are part of the mess now.

Sango has tried nemesis earlier but has always failed. He will do that again and I'm sure we are going to have some sweet revenge on him!

Dude, he has now backdoor on your computer too then. As you downloaded his client, you gave him access to controll your comp. You are part of the mess now.

Sango has tried nemesis earlier but has always failed. He will do that again and I'm sure we are going to have some sweet revenge on him!

tengo menos ingles que funny gilr, espero que te lo traduscan.....

yo me acuerdo que el nem 1 lo tiro abajo.....si encuentro las ss las posteo....

you are one of his "zoombies" lol :lol:

i never worry about sango he tried so many time to down nemesis and can never do it he should no better by now but some silly people never want to give up trying, well in one way its better for us as it helps us learn more about ways to make nemesis better.

well all we are still looking after all so nemesis is going no where but where its been for the least omg we have hit 5 years this mouth i just checked it :))) well as i was saying nemesis is only going up up up

Sexy