Sign in to follow this  
Vampyr

Farjat, Clarification Needed: Pak Editing Rule

Ok Ive had enough of the confusion in this server about the rule about pack editing.

Many players and GM's are used to the rule that there is absolutly no pak edits allowed.

However there seems to be some contradiction to this rule, as players are stating that "No trees" pak is now allowed along with Skin edits and i also believe some people are stating that "Footsteps" pack is also allowed.

Im getting different answers from GMs and some players and if you look in SS section there is a thread where someone has edited paks yet claims they are now legal.

Could you please state once and for all, so that all players and GM's alike know officially what the rule is on using edited packs, eperson who isn't popularally "No Trees" "Footsteps" and "Skins"

The GM team is already discussing the matter in the staff room. Once we've established a clear set of rules we'll notify everybody about them.

But the thing i mean, Hunter and others says that it isent allowed, that is that we want an anwser on ...

I did understand some of hes post ..

But if we get banned by another GM than farjat for packs, then what happens ??

We gonna say that farjat said that and that. Try see it from another point of view

I understand, but this is the way nemesis works ^_^ .

In just a month the rules went: no macro allowed, macro allowed, macro allowed with supervision, Afk training must have supervision, some afk training does not require supervision. Who knows whats gona be tomorrow :huh:

Just stick to what farjat says, since he has the final word...and save a link for that topic bananon quoted, cause might be the best out of jail card for now.

PS: why were some replies removed :wacko:

Translation:

You may use skins. You may remove tree's, so that when your on high def they look like low def. Those lil things are ok. Whats not allowed are packs that increase gameplay, like big items, no roofs, black floor, etc.

(Removed useless posts, refrain from posting such comments in the future or I'll bite your head off)

oh how ive missed SnowDragon.

on topic.

it would be nice to get a final answer from the mods asap, since i have heard/seen/ been told

different things from different GMs.

still on topic but a side not for the mods to consider.

if you guys do allow some edits maybe make the link avaible in the DownLoad section on the main page

so everyone can find them.

also please dont allow red footprints, they make it way to ez to find and kill invis. players.

thats all. ;)

In just a month the rules went: no macro allowed, macro allowed, macro allowed with supervision, Afk training must have supervision, some afk training does not require supervision. Who knows whats gona be tomorrow :huh:

Just stick to what farjat says, since he has the final word...and save a link for that topic bananon quoted, cause might be the best out of jail card for now.

Thats exactly what i mean, im confused. I dont know what im allowed to do. What if i get banned from Hunter for example yet farjat says its ok.

And jappy thanks for the reply, hopefully we can get a clear cut answer soon.

The GM team is already discussing the matter in the staff room. Once we've established a clear set of rules we'll notify everybody about them.

So in the meantime I can only suggest that you do not do it.

(Removed useless posts, refrain from posting such comments in the future or I'll bite your head off)

lol. Snow makes me the same thing wen he was happy :D

On Topic.

Lets they take a desicion about this and wait.

Use skins, no problem.

No trees edit.

no footsteps edit.

No monster or npc pak change.

Bigger things in floors. Just help for blinds, allowed.

Logged out when somebody ask u for pak check = Ban.

Actually Soygat0 made this and Sky[GM] didnt knew he was allowed to ban him for this. Saved by Luck.

Godfather = soygat0 ?

coincidences not exists..

Topic Closed.

Sky, u still on time if u want.

Use skins, no problem.

No trees edit.

no footsteps edit.

No monster or npc pak change.

Bigger things in floors. Just help for blinds, allowed.

Logged out when somebody ask u for pak check = Ban.

Actually Soygat0 made this and Sky[GM] didnt knew he was allowed to ban him for this. Saved by Luck.

Godfather = soygat0 ?

coincidences not exists..

Topic Closed.

Sky, u still on time if u want.

Well actually the user of NoC logged out once, when I asked him to show ss of packs. I said to him when I saw him again, that the next time he would get threated as pack editer.

I'd rather say; saved by littlebit unclear rules:

2nd time I checked him he had this kind of packs:

2nd time packs

I though that trees edit was ok, but now those clearly are ILLEGAL and he did not had trees in there where those should be:

Reference

Now today he got banned for 7 days of unattended training in slime pit. It was eather macro, edited packs or both.

Here is SoyGat0's packs from like couple weeks ago, also trees missing:

Soygatos packs

Compare to this:

Reference2

I think that we should really start to punish them harder. Edited packs and bad attitude. Seems like they are not learning. Coincidents really does not excist! If we keep on saying to them "next time youll get punished more" they will laught at our faces.

How about clarifying rules and then if ANY1 breaks rules twice = perm ban. No matter who the rule breaker is. I'm waiting for other GMs comments!