Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

Ig Pit?

Guest Godfather

Saquen el de IG y los pit esos que se reservan y van a entrenar en ww ogres o cyclopes y se va a poner interesante.

delete pit.

Then mages need some other pit. They have garden but there is too much snakes and orcs, so exping is slowly. But in other hand orcs r great for mr training.

Nah I trained with timma a lot every other monster killed drops something. Partying with him I have seen many many many armor drops most n/s but quite a few mr pr mp and hp its insane this is why when GM say there is no such thing as luck factored in game I say they are full of shit.

delete pit.

Then mages need some other pit. They have garden but there is too much snakes and orcs, so exping is slowly. But in other hand orcs r great for mr training.

Clop pit is also nice

for mr the best is go naked to garden with a mr49+ shield in 4 hours you will have 100% mr :D

garden is a lil bit hard to train for mages couse of all the ma monsters they are a lot of them

I think keeping ig pit would be good choice since alot of people have even builded their characters because of the ig pit.. If it seems they are dropping to much rares, disable 2nd drop.