Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

Ig Pit?

I'd just like to know WHEN it goes up. And Dimora I have another character that I'm training...I haven't started to level my Dilr0y character yet.

Well basicly i have to agree with King.. i think the IG pit should be removed, or the drop rate adjugde..

Lots of good stuff, and bad stuff are dropping from ice golems. From Ettins there isent really any good drops YET !. There has been a couple of good drops, but not as many as there has been in IG.

The problem about ettins, is that there is no form for respawn for them, only at BF they are easy to find :-)

yupz we should take full advantage of numerous maps we have like d2 d3 toh 2 bf ml (more pits) and so on. put some small pits to everywhere. maybe a ig pit with lower spawnrate and nerfed 2nd dropx?

Well basicly i have to agree with King.. i think the IG pit should be removed, or the drop rate adjugde..

Lots of good stuff, and bad stuff are dropping from ice golems. From Ettins there isent really any good drops YET !. There has been a couple of good drops, but not as many as there has been in IG.

The problem about ettins, is that there is no form for respawn for them, only at BF they are easy to find :-)

ramz already lot of ppl got items from igs. Will be weird if other ppl not able to train there as you or others did.

Just ig and ett pits back please. :wub:

no ettins but igs yeh.

its good that ettin pit doesnt exist because now the winner of heldenian gets an access to battlefield where is lots of ettins. so its basically fighting for tp / droprate / ettins.

Raises the value of heldenians u know.

igs are not that good of exp, but items do drop alot there, i get on average 2-3 armor drops and a bunch of misc. stuff in about in hour, to bad its all N/s :angry:

lol i think IG pits are fine, and no i am not being biased. I do train in IG pits a lot, and by all means i think the pit is very fair. people say drop rates are too high there but honestly, its not much better than clops pits. IG pits is like the cyclops pit for mages where as the cyclops pit is for warrs. keep the IG pit and maybe start a small ettin pit in BF somewhere. that would be nice. to the person that said he got 3-4 armor drops in an hour....youre either really lucky or simply lieing. within 4 majs i would only get around 3-4 armor drops.

im not lieing ask anyone whos gone to cycs or igs w/ me i get alot of drops,

the sad part is they are all junk, best drop ive got to date was mp21 legs.

other wise its pr7, light or strong.

but i do get alot of drops, want a screen shot of my WH full of hp21 war axes and flams?

or you goin to say im a liar again ?

and if you train for 2-3 majs and only get 1 or 2 drops your the unlucky one my

friend. ;)

im not lieing ask anyone whos gone to cycs or igs w/ me i get alot of drops,

the sad part is they are all junk, best drop ive got to date was mp21 legs.

other wise its pr7, light or strong.

but i do get alot of drops, want a screen shot of my WH full of hp21 war axes and flams?

or you goin to say im a liar again ?

and if you train for 2-3 majs and only get 1 or 2 drops your the unlucky one my

friend. ;)

ohh i tought you meant 3-4 armor drops in an hour. i dont really consider hp21 warr axes or flames to be much of a drop....i meant armor drops