Sign in to follow this  
Divine

Ever Since Server Re-upped...

Has anybody else noticed a 'choppy' feel in the game instead of the normal smoothness? I have a little server lag too it almost seems, which is rather weird because I have literally never felt it on HBNemesis previously.

I talked to two people in game and both of which told me they were experiencing some lag issues.

Could the new-found-lag be a permanent lag? Or could it be due to the admins being logged in to the dedicated server and effectively causing the lag? Is the new website the culprit?

Let's just try and get the situation figured out and controlled as soon as possible; but it may already be a non-existent problem if it's, in reality, my computer with the issues. Don't flame me too hard if this is the case. ;)

Yea it's true. It might be because we were busy on the server. But it might also be because of the new website. If the problem persists we need to move the big images like creature pictures, banner on top, crusade picture to the old webserver machine to save some bandwidth on gameserver.

Well personally, as soon as server got up, it was really really laggy, probably because work was still being done on server (network traffic lag sign every 4 mins)

Then like 10 hours later, it was stil a bit lagged, but not that much.

Im not AS laggy anymore but still notice a choppy feeling in the game.

No, it is because i was logged almost all days in server. Its like finished now so will be better now i dont hav to touch it any more..

The website dont bother as i checked the averages and using only 10% of our limits/speeds/monthly

Not noticeably laggy, had some dc's Saturday morning though. But yeh if someone is externally logged in and alot of people are browsing the website that's running on the same server as the gameserver then it's not really that odd.

i had a little lag last night, but it might be just my IP was sucking atm,

thanx farjat for the hard work to get things running right.