Sign in to follow this  
Divine

Can We Get A Failure Chart On...

Would it be possible to get the players a chart that shows what the chances are to upgrade from DM1 to DM2, from DM2 to DM3, etc?

I think it would be really appreciated by certain members of the community.

I also have a question regarding the former 'drop list', will it ever be implemented again? Such as... On the new website by chance? Having a drop list would give players hope and realistic numbers to focus their hunting on.

I wasn't sure if this should be posted in the Suggestions section of the Forums because it is more of a question than a Suggestion. Thanks!~

jaapy said the list wont be implemented ever again. but who knows. maybe when we get the new homepage (?) then there might be a list of drops & upgrades who knows.

Would it be possible to get the players a chart that shows what the chances are to upgrade from DM1 to DM2, from DM2 to DM3, etc?

I think it would be really appreciated by certain members of the community.

DM1 to DM2 = 50% chance

DM2 to DM3 = 25% chance

DM3 to DM4 = 10% chance

DM4 to DM5 = 5% chance

Same goes for RM, MS and DF necklaces.

I also have a question regarding the former 'drop list', will it ever be implemented again? Such as... On the new website by chance? Having a drop list would give players hope and realistic numbers to focus their hunting on.

I wasn't sure if this should be posted in the Suggestions section of the Forums because it is more of a question than a Suggestion. Thanks!~

The droplist will come back on the new website. The dropRATES however, will not be published again.

Translated....

That means if you are going for a dm4- dm5, out of every 100 attempts...you will fail 95 times.

It's not bugged, it's not broken, its supposed to be difficult to make.