Sign in to follow this  
Vrunk

Multilingual Topics Are Unnecessary

Si quieres traducir del espa?ol al Ingl?s, siga las instrucciones en "Traducciones con un solo clic desde la barra de herramientas de tu navegador" en el sitio siguiente:

http://www.google.com/translate_tools?hl=es

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to translate from English to Spanish, follow the instructions under "Get 1-click translations from your browser's toolbar" on the following site:

http://www.google.com/translate_tools?hl=en

Cheers,

Vrunk

no entiendo, osea yo uso el traductor de google aveces para poner palabras que no entiendo,

pero eso que escribiste antes no entiendo, si me explicas te agradeceria=P

no entiendo, osea yo uso el traductor de google aveces para poner palabras que no entiendo,

Las instrucciones deben ser m?s f?cil seguir ahora.

Suerte.

es un script que te traduce la pagina entera al idioma que vos queres, el problema es que esos traductores son medios malos :P y si traducis hello im kud te ponen, nombre mi ser kud :P

pero es mejor que nada.

Thanks for the tip Vrunk ;)

The problem is that we dont talk a proper spanish sometimes... we use some words that google cant find.

A script, do you suggest to add it a the forum?

Trasnlate this and you will see:

Que acelga chabon? Juli es medio peterete, se chupa un whiskola y habla pavadas por TS.

Deci que le kb... le kaben los trabas y le kb en el HB.

chupate 3.

...Of course it's not going to translate slang properly. That should go without saying. Technology has its limitations, and rightly so.

My original idea was to have the entire forum translated, but since you have to login to the forum every time you visit it, that doesn't work.

Also, I can't change the title of the topic for some reason, which I was going to do after I figured this out.

But, like others have said - it's better than nothing, and it's also one of the best free translation services available.

...Of course it's not going to translate slang properly. That should go without saying. Technology has its limitations, and rightly so.

My original idea was to have the entire forum translated, but since you have to login to the forum every time you visit it, that doesn't work.

Also, I can't change the title of the topic for some reason, which I was going to do after I figured this out.

But, like others have said - it's better than nothing, and it's also one of the best free translation services available.

You don't have to login to the forum every visit if you never logout! :P

And normal users can't edit topic titles here, only moderators can.

You don't have to login to the forum every visit if you never logout! :P

You do if you access the forum through google page translate :blink:

The problem is that we dont talk a proper spanish sometimes... we use some words that google cant find.

A script, do you suggest to add it a the forum?

Trasnlate this and you will see:

Que acelga chabon? Juli es medio peterete, se chupa un whiskola y habla pavadas por TS.

Deci que le kb... le kaben los trabas y le kb en el HB.

chupate 3.

eso apenas lo pude entender yo..

Could be a nice idea to have a tool to translate at the Forum.

I agree. Google offers some tools for that, too. The admin of the forum would just have to put them in the forum for people to use.

Translators dont always work. When i speak german to some people by accident sometimes (i sometimes speak to German friends and when i change conversation i keep talking German instead of English) they translate it via google and it comes out all wrong. They also dont take into account differences in sentence structure.

Translators dont always work. When i speak german to some people by accident sometimes (i sometimes speak to German friends and when i change conversation i keep talking German instead of English) they translate it via google and it comes out all wrong. They also dont take into account differences in sentence structure.

Like I said before, translators have their limitations, but they are better than nothing. They are good for a quick translation - especially if you want a rough idea of what the other person is talking about, or if you have a large block of text to translate. All of what I just said should be common sense, but people have a severe lack of common sense these days.

Also, google has one of the best (if not the best) free translation services available.