Sign in to follow this  
Nova

Problem With Update. Gm's Read

The new effect of being denied entry to enemy buildings has created a new situation. Instead of being forced, the update has allowed people i n enemy towns to re time any time they enter an enemy building without getting forced. This means they can extend their raid time more easily each time. Also help protect them from some damage while they are in process of entering building. Just thought i would let GM's know.

this isnt a new bug, on hbUSA we used us this trick to retime, but it only worked at CH where if you didnt

enter at the right angle you came right back out.

this isnt a new bug, on hbUSA we used us this trick to retime, but it only worked at CH where if you didnt

enter at the right angle you came right back out.

No, this is another "Bug".

What are you talking about was here too before our last update.

No i will not ban them already but they can consider warned already.

Citihall refresh i fixed like a month ago at leats at aresden cityhall, actually i dont remember if i fixed elvines also as i thinked this bug was only at aresden side. Will recheck, thats a fast fix.

Also the fix forgot one thing, it should not let enemys to stay at the tele spot because they block entrance to buildings, they should be bumped outside, and that probably will fix both bugs. I added details of tests we made in staff room already.

No i will not ban them already but they can consider warned already.

Citihall refresh i fixed like a month ago at leats at aresden cityhall, actually i dont remember if i fixed elvines also as i thinked this bug was only at aresden side. Will recheck, thats a fast fix.

Also the fix forgot one thing, it should not let enemys to stay at the tele spot because they block entrance to buildings, they should be bumped outside, and that probably will fix both bugs. I added details of tests we made in staff room already.

yes, the bug was just in ares.-