Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

All Gms And Players Please Read

I am sick of the racially based insults and trash talking and crying, finger pointing, he started it, nonsense.

Here and in game.

ANYONE in game using words like: Mexican, macano, taco, yankee, person who isn't popular, banana, monkey, nigga, etc etc

Please mute the player using those terms for 3 days and send them to BI for 12 hours.

Tired of it....grow UP, shut UP and play the game.

No comments necessary...closing this and pinning it.

--------------------

Traduccion:

Estamos cansados de los insultos basados en las razas/nacionalidades, puterio y llorisqueos, apuntando con el dedo que ?l empeso, sin sentido.

Aca (foro) y en el Juego.

CUALQUIERA en el juego usando palabras como: Mexicanos, macaco, taco, yankee, spci, banana, monkey, nigga, etc etc

Por favor muteen al player usando esos terminos por 3 dias y mandelo al BI por 12 horas.

Cansados de esto... Maduren, callense y jueguen el juego.

' date='Mar 18 2008, 04:25 PM' post='207110']

I am sick of the racially based insults and trash talking and crying, finger pointing, he started it, nonsense.

Here and in game.

ANYONE in game using words like: Mexican, macano, taco, yankee, person who isn't popular, banana, monkey, nigga, etc etc

Please mute the player using those terms for 3 days and send them to BI for 12 hours.

Tired of it....grow UP, shut UP and play the game.

No comments necessary...closing this and pinning it.

--------------------

Traduccion:

Estamos cansados de los insultos basados en las razas/nacionalidades, puterio y llorisqueos, apuntando con el dedo que ?l empeso, sin sentido.

Aca (foro) y en el Juego.

CUALQUIERA en el juego usando palabras como: Mexicanos, macaco, taco, yankee, spci, banana, monkey, nigga, etc etc

Por favor muteen al player usando esos terminos por 3 dias y mandelo al BI por 12 horas.

Cansados de esto... Maduren, callense y jueguen el juego.

Unpinned, they see better down there. Later pin back.

And adding. Ppl that was punished already for something. REMEMBER. there is no 3rd chance, u are using your second now.

Guest -Arg-3

what about jews :( dumah always calling me a jew !

POR STOP PAREN DE LLORAR Y QUEJARZE

POR LO QUE LE DICEN, QUE TANTO LE PUEDE AFECTAR QUE TE INSULT DETRAS DE UNA PC!!! que tiene de malo que te digan judio? no sos ? y si lo sos cual es el problema, si soy y que tenes que decirles, y si no lo sos, no es un insulto ser judio, que crean en dios y no en todos los santos como creemos los catolicos no le hace la diferencia

SIEMPRE BUSCAN QUE EL OTRO SEA BANEADO POR QUE NO SE DEJAN DE JODER DE UNA VES CON ESTAS ESTUPIDESES

PLS STOP CRY

AS WE SAY THAT BOTH LE MAY AFFECT YOU INSULT TO BACK OF A PC! It is wrong to say that you Jewish? you are not? And if you are what the problem is, if I try and tell them, and if you are not, it is not an insult to be Jewish, who believe in god and not at all as we believe the Catholic saints makes no difference

ALWAYS SEEKING TO BE THE OTHER BANEADO WHY NOT DEJAN JODER OF AN VES WITH THESE stupid things

what about jews :( dumah always calling me a jew !

PLS STOP CRY

AS WE SAY THAT BOTH LE MAY AFFECT YOU INSULT TO BACK OF A PC! It is wrong to say that you Jewish? you are not? And if you are what the problem is, if I try and tell them, and if you are not, it is not an insult to be Jewish, who believe in god and not at all as we believe the Catholic saints makes no difference

ALWAYS SEEKING TO BE THE OTHER BANEADO WHY NOT DEJAN JODER OF AN VES WITH THESE stupid things

I dont get it why every1 is crying when somebody call them on names. I don't give a heck if some calls me on names. I think this is about self-esteem and how much u can take sh*t talk. Dunno I don't have any problem with that. I think ppl who calls other ppl with names dunno how to behave, well either ppl who whine about it dunno how to behave, and still this is only my opinion of this.

I dont know how much shit ive copped over the years in Helbreath, when your playing HBMOG and Moggys stance on abuse reports is, "PISS OFF OR ILL MUTE YOU" :wub: :wub: You learn to deal with it yourself. Some of the people, eperson who isn't popularally on these forums whinge for every little reason. If you whinge like this in real life i feel sorry for you you must be huddled in your corners all night sucking on a baby bottle.

GM's arent going to be around to hold your hand for the rest of your life.

I dont know how much shit ive copped over the years in Helbreath, when your playing HBMOG and Moggys stance on abuse reports is, "PISS OFF OR ILL MUTE YOU" :wub: :wub: You learn to deal with it yourself. Some of the people, eperson who isn't popularally on these forums whinge for every little reason. If you whinge like this in real life i feel sorry for you you must be huddled in your corners all night sucking on a baby bottle.

GM's arent going to be around to hold your hand for the rest of your life.

Agreed.

why cant i say mexican to a person who is from mexico ? im from estonia so you can all estonian.. im proud of it.

Is being mexican, arg, br something to be ashemed of ?

why cant i say mexican to a person who is from mexico ? im from estonia so you can all estonian.. im proud of it.

Is being mexican, arg, br something to be ashemed of ?

I think u can call mexican to a person who is from mexico, but if u know that the person u are calling mexican are from others country, doesnt sounds fine.