Paralyze

How long should para be?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. How long should para be?

• 15 sec
    • 25 sec
    • 30 sec
    • 40 sec

Changes to the Paralyze spell are not likely. The suggested changes are not really necessairy.

15 secounds is much much better then 1 min..

if u paraed for 1 min probably u die for sure.. !!

with 15 sec paralaysed u will not die and the fight will be longer and much more fun is longer fight then short fight...

so my vote is 15 sec.. !

Quite frankly I think 15 second paralyze is outrageous and I know other feel this way. Paralyze is not a difficult spell to avoid, it is 1x1 and can be countered in many ways. For example in a 1v1: A warrior times a mage then casts paralyze several times. He finally hits and the mage is paralyzed. From there the mage has many options, he can magically attack himself to remove the paralyze, fire wall, invis, and pretend corpse. And maybe the best strategy is to fire field and cast in that area before you attempt to amp. Paralyze can be avoided in many ways and is crucial to some players PvP. In a group fight all the same tactics can be applied especially with several different characters casting invis. 15 seconds completely defeats the purpose.

Also 1v1 warrior vs mage a warrior must have good aim to ht a mage dodging a 1x1 spell. Also must be lucky because if a mage is attempting to dodge paralyze it is very hard to hit and can take a toll on your mana. Even if the warrior does land the para there is always a good chance the mage will resist it because the mage simply has magic.

Finally, there is hunting. It is very hard for new players to the server to hunt with other individuals with 15 second para. Low lvl mages generally cannot keep up with a warrior without an mpset and get frustrated easily.

Personally I think the best option is 30-35 seconds. Para is easy to avoid, easy to get out of, and essential to hunting. The way it is now allows players to be sloppy in their game play but yet resist death easily.

this is true but helbreath has always been like this , mages have always had an advantage over us warriors thats why when us warriors beat a mage in a pvp its more honored

i doubt your petition will work, i vote for 15 secs