Sign in to follow this  
jimador

Jugador De Hb Nemesis Queriendo Robar Cuentas

Las imagenes lo dicen todo, yo le segui el juego para que no haya dudas. no me interesa que me editen, y aparte desde el primer momento sabia que era mentira.

Me whispea en shop, de la nada, yo no tenia idea ni quien era.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Luego, en el msn.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Por favor, ban IP para esta gente. Y no se dejen enga?ar, si un GM quiere tu password la busca en los logs.

ose ano creo q haya gente q pueda caer en esto, aparte este ya se sabe que siempre hace lo mismo

te recomiendo q cambies tus paks xq te vana a joder con eso y te van a querer banear 7 dias ahora cuando vea un gm

los de los paks es dolor de huevo para los argentinos.....

entre los que juegan en ciber y los que tienen poca makina....

tranten de pensarla mejor esa regla :S

Estos pibes por lo general son bastante descuidados y se creen vivos asi que si farjat revisa q cuenta esta registrada con ese mail seguramente encontrara al que esta intentando robar cuentas.

farjat dijo que esta permitido usar skin editados y sacar los arboles si quieren, es decir cosas que no afecten la jugabilidad

cuadros tchos trasnparentes y pasos en rojos y magias estan prohibidas

Hunter_X has already been banned until year 2030 arrives. He will get ip ban if farjat feels it is nesseccary.

Rule 10 - you may not use any paks other than Nemesis skins. No modified paks or skins are allowed.

Blue ground, no trees in medium/high details and edited skin (not a bad/invisible one though).

Just to follow the new approach of pack editings, Jimador will receive 7 days ban for using edited packs.

IPB Image

farjat dijo que esta permitido usar skin editados y sacar los arboles si quieren, es decir cosas que no afecten la jugabilidad

Is this guy saying that this skin is allowed? In rules it reads that you need to use original files. No modified paks or skins are allowed.

Hunter_X has already been banned until year 2030 arrives. He will get ip ban if farjat feels it is nesseccary.

Rule 10 - you may not use any paks other than Nemesis skins. No modified paks or skins are allowed.

Blue ground, no trees in medium/high details and edited skin (not a bad/invisible one though).

Just to follow the new approach of pack editings, Jimador will receive 7 days ban for using edited packs.

IPB Image

Is this guy saying that this skin is allowed? In rules it reads that you need to use original files. No modified paks or skins are allowed.

yes ppl can use Skin or any thing dont alter the game

podes usar skins. Si queres sacale los arboles cosa que cuando pones en high definition los arboles se vean como en low. Esas boludeces no joden. Lo que no esta permitido es lo que favorece la jugabilidad. Items agrandados, sin techos, cuadrillas, etc.

yes ppl can use Skin or any thing dont alter the game

podes usar skins. Si queres sacale los arboles cosa que cuando pones en high definition los arboles se vean como en low. Esas boludeces no joden. Lo que no esta permitido es lo que favorece la jugabilidad. Items agrandados, sin techos, cuadrillas, etc.

You/farjat must mean that you can use skin or stuff which does not alter the gameplay. Can some1 translate that what farjat said properly, please?

So I think that rules needs to be updated. Like I said that skin ain't that bad, it covers actually more than normal skin. The thing is that if ppl has invisble skins then it must not be accepted B)

Still it leaves blue ground and no trees, so 7 days ban is deserved.

Thank you FunnyGirl for showing me that!

EDIT: I actually feel lil bad for this guy. Posts a good thing then gets ban :( Rules are rules.

Guest kay0

both should get banned. lifetime

Stealer should get banned for life

Poster only a few weeks (everyone uses packs...)

"everyone" maybe everyone as in all the people you know

IPB Image

according to what funnygirl, farjat said that a certain kind of skins that do not affect gameplay are allowed

can we get an official response to this?

Loco dejense de joder con el tema de los paks eso que usa el flaco no jode en nada asi que en vez de crear mas problemas por que no cierran el th.

Yep, farjat sayed Skins and trees off are allowed.

But before changing the rules we need to talk with him to see how the rules are going to be.

esta bien luzbe, no te hagas drama, yo ya hable con funnygirl por PM tambien sobre el tema.

en realidad yo no sabia que no se podia editar paks, igual mas que nada la mayoria es por facha (yo tengo 200 fps all time en default) pero bueno, no concuerdo con la regla pero acepto el ban ya que en realidad mucho no juego.

solamente queria que banearan a este flaco por pelotudo, se lo merecia.

abrazo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its ok, i dont care bout the ban. i actually didnt know that u couldnt edit pak or skins, most of the things i edited are only to show off because i like them, they dont alter my gameplay or fps. but its fine, i dont care about the ban because i really dont play that much.

but gm's, u should check that all active players know this kind of stuff... for example, i was playin the server and i didnt know. i didnt even had an account in the forum, i did it to post the screenshots. so please leave that rules somewhere where every1 can read them...

regards,

jimador.

according to what funnygirl, farjat said that a certain kind of skins that do not affect gameplay are allowed

can we get an official response to this?

I'm getting official info about this stuff ASAP! I just need to make sure what farjat wants.

its ok, i dont care bout the ban. i actually didnt know that u couldnt edit pak or skins, most of the things i edited are only to show off because i like them, they dont alter my gameplay or fps. but its fine, i dont care about the ban because i really dont play that much.

but gm's, u should check that all active players know this kind of stuff... for example, i was playin the server and i didnt know. i didnt even had an account in the forum, i did it to post the screenshots. so please leave that rules somewhere where every1 can read them...

regards,

jimador.

THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON FOR EVERYONE.

Thank you for your response Jimador, I appreciate this

You did this in very polite way and yes this could had been shown better for new players. That thing needs some improvement. This post shows that you are one of those few players who are just wanting to enjoy they game not to seek & hack down the holes in the system.

1) You were meaning good thing with this topic

2) You CLEARLY weren't aware of these rules and you are a new player with new account.

3) You show good spirit and fair play in your way of behaviour

Therefore as considering this case as entirety and because you clearly weren't seeking for unfair advantages, I'm going reduce the amount of banned days. You will still get punishment, but it is re-adjusted. Just post screenshot of original packs, please

I'm sure that all of you guys can agree about this.

Sincerly and respectfully,

Skyas aka Sky[GM]

well, thanks skyas. i really appreciate your concern and i apologize for having broken the rules (is it well said? "having broken"? :$ )

im not sure if i will continue playing on nemesis, but i am very pleased that the administrators are so polite and friendly. thanks, again. keep up the good work :)

neh, no juego este server. entre porque jugaban mis amigos, pero ahora ellos tambien andan logueando poco.

solamente no estoy desesperado por jugar, y no me voy a "autoobligar" tampoco :)