Sign in to follow this  
khelben

Info Gathering

I am now expenmenting with endurnace and defence, those who can do manu or have manu items can you post the completion and what the endurance is (the type of item would be nice too) this info would help me chart the defence ratios of the items

I already know about the disparity on the robes and the clothes which throw all the other charted numbers off.

Item completion endurnace is what I need

I can use that to chart the defence.

3500 100% =+40 knight plate

3000 100% =+37 plate

1000 100% =+30 chain

600 100% =+20 scale

400 100% =+10 leather

300 100% =+3 tunic

400 100% =+1 BODICE (*disparity)

400 100% =+1 LONG BODICE (*disparity)

3000 100% =+12 wizard robe (*disparity should be comparable to plate may be material diffrence)

3000 100% =+10 robe (*matches plate on endurance but it is alot lower on defence)

will post more as I get legs shoes unders and helms unless someone wants to be nice.

when I get this all figured out I will chart it for those who want to plug and play thier armors into it.

that is what I am working on right now, I figure if I can chart the changes and such then start playing with m stones which appear to raise only endurance then I will know alot better if it has an effect.

Is there a clear answer if manu completion and endurance affect defence yet?

Manu armor doesnt give you more defense.

Manu Weapons doesnt give you more damage.

Only give you more Endurance and a better probability to succes an upgrade with a stone.

manu armors sux.

knight armors rlz.. las manu armors que eh visto son plate mail ( la knight tiene mas def) vi a BahCo y aparentemente tiene la misma dex que yo ?ro el usa armors manu y los hits le re cabian = es mas los crit pegaban mas alto de lo normal.... Manu armors Sux... solo para lvls 80- :)

whiteangel u just made urself sound so foolish right there

u know u can manu knight stuff also noodle

so u stick to the goldie ill stick to the knight manu