Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Suggestion!!!!

When this server opened, we were told that it has usa files... well we all know thats crap, but I rly made 1 mistake when this new server opened, I TRUSTED ADMINS!!!!.. I made a baxe warrior, I have experience that it is very good build in usa and some other low xp servers, I've always done baxe build in low exp servers. Now I've been 120lvl for some time trying to get eks with baxe.. and WTF Flameberge PWNS my baxe dmg... Its god damn impossible to get eks... I used to be pretty good raider in neme1 and had alot heros, but now it is just sooo hard to get eks.... I give u an example:

I pvp'd Cassey (Mage) today, well my pvp skills against mage is in rust after having long brake from hb, but anyways, at the end of the pvp I got this mage parad, I had all full 12 crits and was like JippII hes gonna get raped now.. Launched my crits to his back and my crits was 36 , 36 , 35 , 28 , over 40 ,(she turned), miss, miss , over40 , 32 , 22 , 18, 27 :wacko: <_< ..

Now I'm 120 lvl I wanna be pl raider and i have worse build possible LOL. Could this baxe dmg be fixed, its awfull its god damn horrible.. I have never done 86+ crit against any mob or player and I have 170str, 121dex.

If u cant fix the damage, could my stats be reseted, and I could play again. :(

- Ruutu

BAxe is not a great weapons now on days.

BAxe is usefull when you are in your road to get the BH, but you dont have enought str.

BAxe used to be a great weapon because there were not some weapons before and when you got a statted one (wich was hard to get)

Baxe should hit higher than a Gis, but has less Hitting Prob.

of course you will notice that it doesnt hit higher than a Gis most of the times, but is because something wich i cant explain in english hehe.

If i were you, i would use a Gis... forget about the PL raider and go to the 182 str.

Baxe suck, Flam+3 or Knight Flam 2 win

Swords have higher hitting probability, so i prefer to use sword than axes or hammers.

didnt use shield or m.shield wand... Actually flameberges got -15% hitting probality against players so forget bout flame =D... Theres no ek's for over 120 lvl coz no players elguason.. only way to get some ek's is being pl raider and this fcking baxe is a nightmare, and baxe worked just fine in 2 servers with low exp and those servers had bbh and bh in it.. just doesnt work here.

Battle Axe+1

small and medium 3D8+1

large 3D9+1

Giant Sword

small and medium 2D10+3

large 2D12+3

BAxe+1 COULD have a higher damage (25 vs 23/ 28 vs 25), but has more posibility to hit less (more "rolls").

Hunt stalkers and try to ge a decend BAxe >_<

Or find someone who can manufacture a BAxe+2 (and make it +4 =P )