Sign in to follow this  
Nuts

Lol Macroing

All i know is that he said he used macros, i questioned the legality, and the topic and posts have disappeared and i'm wondering why.

Noo idea why they are gone, but if you read, i said its not hard to get 100% by macroing, Do i have ANY characters with ANY 100% skills other then fighting, I THINK NOT, so tell me how i macro plz? , i don even have a mage to macro the magic.

Neway if you understood english you would have seen i was talking bout how it ould be dont, and that i herd macroing was legal as long as you were at your computer, SAID BY A GM (low lvl gm ~ screen shot comming whenever i find it)

So i dont know why its stated as not allows, and said in game as another thing, But as far as me macroing, learn to read, wtf do i need to macro, open your eyes before you start throwing somewone name in every other sentence plz :lol: :lol:

i think you worded it weirdly in the original post cuz i got the same impression as garch

but we dont have the post to see

anyway macroing isnt legal even when youre at your comp but who is gonna know? hehe

i think the GMs in game didnt make the rules like sexy/scat did so they dont know them that well

yes, maby so but i was just responding to what i herd from a gm, im to lazy to even macro a character for skillz so macros are and always will be usless to me.

And i dono how yall got confused, i never once said i took part or had anything to do with making a manuer, i simply stated how it could be done, and what i had herd about mcroing, once agn maby ask before blabbering off about what you think you may have seen, thanx :blink:

This post was ta answering the people in the other post i just read spamming my name, mainly Guarch or whateve rhis name is..

I know it is mang, the fact is that he said that he used macros.

lol this guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when did i say i used macros kid? put word in my mouth?

In the other post, it did appear you said you used macros, it may have been the way you worded it but Garch and myself, as well as a few others definallty got the impression you admitted to using macros. If you dont then fine i for one really dont care, it was just very sus how that topic disappeared so quickly which made a GM's motives behind it a little questionable.

no one in b0rg uses macros. end of story. :ph34r:

Can you back that claim up? Im not accusing anyone im just making a point, how can you possibly know that absolutly noone in that guild uses a macro.

*EDIT* I can be bribed to shut the hell up with manu items.

i cant guarantee 100% but i know lot of whats going on in guild, i know most manu % and i know most of what skills would be macrod and what not. everything is normal. we work hard m3nz.

no one in b0rg uses macros. end of story. :ph34r:

not true =S

i know for a fact but i wont name names cuz theyre my friends

I know it is mang, the fact is that he said that he used macros.

lol this guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when did i say i used macros kid? put word in my mouth?

Well several other people saw the same thing I did sooo apparently you said you used macros in the last topic, and defending the use of them doesn't really help your case.

Put words in your mouth? Maybe I should since you can't seem to communicate your points correctly, if you could, maybe everyone wouldnt think you used macros. Don't get mad at me just because you slipped up and were caught cheating, I just felt it was my civic duty to point it out since lately your guild has been relishing in calling out Pak edittors and asking for harsher punishments. You should be proud of me for being a good samaritan.

Also, Hunter closed the last topic for a reason....but I guess we already know you don't give a shit about rules.