Sign in to follow this  
Garch

High Skill Manu??

Where did the high skill manu topic go? I believe someone admitted to breaking a server rule in it and now the topic has been deleted. Coincidence?

Too bad nuts admitted to it. How convenient that the topic was deleted after I asked if macros were legal here. Oh well, I guess everyone being treated equally would be too much to ask anyways right?

There was a topic yesterday where hunter was asking where all the high comp manu stuff was coming from. There was talking of how difficult it was to raise manu% and how it was really hard to get it high. At which time nuts came and said something along the lines of "it's easy when you get alot of people, and you use macros so all of you can stop complaining now etc etc". Then i said "Macros are legal here?"(Sarcasm cause i know its illegal as pak editting) Topic is gone today.

All i know is that he said he used macros, i questioned the legality, and the topic and posts have disappeared and i'm wondering why.

is possible if you get right materials and rite ppl together

Yeah he said that, but in the last topic he admitted he used a macro, and someone asked him where he got it from. It was obviously deleted before to many people saw it.

Yeah i noticed it as well, didnt realise it was removed until you brought it up. Seems somewhat odd that as soon as Nuts brings up his use of macro that the topic is deleted.

I'm pretty sure hunter and frost both already saw this but im not 100% sure so i'll give them another day or so before i actually PM them.

had nothing to do with what nuts said....it had everything to do with what YOU wrote Garch

I didnt want anyone to see what you wrote and think it is OK to macro here, when its not.

and i suggest you dont write it again

The topic had nothing to do with macros...nothing. I asked a question and a few of you went off on a tangent not answering my question at all so i removed the topic. I dont need your permission or approval to do so.

I dont play favorites with anyone...if you dont know that by now, that's on you.

The account where the manu was coming from has been locked for now until I can talk to lorraine and verify some things. And if you knew who OWNED the account you certainly wouldnt be accusing me of protecting anyone or playing favorites.

I enforce the rules fairly and consistently. If you doubt that and have evidence to support your doubt, post it on the abuse section. But dont be making accusations you cant back up anywhere else.