Sign in to follow this  
La[k]i

Calling To Solidarity !

Here another morning with nothing to do at work. I wanted to make a call to all players who stopped playing Nemesis and also the 1 who are playing now. I know its boring being alone in the game, with nothing to do, but if we can meet all at certain time we can get fun, lot of fun, like in neme1 :) . I just asking you to put ur old name in neme1 if u stop playing, or ur actual name in game, and the time u can play ( dallas time if u are not from argentina). This is a great community, dont let it die.

spanish:

Buenas a todos los pets, si leyeron el de arriba no lean esto devuelta, la idea seria, los q siguen posteando aca y no tan jugando, o los q si juegan a veces y no encuentran a nadie, q nos pongamos d acuerdo, horario y blah, a ver si podemos boludiar un rato y cagarnos de risa, el pit de wyv esta siempre vacio, no hay tws ! podemos huntear trankilos sin q nadie joda, y... si da usar Team speak pa joder. Plz q no decaiga, una muyyy grosa comunidad aca, no la dejen morir =)

Atte. LaKi ^_^

Laki... I applaud your efforts to get people to come back and play.

However, until they see a commitment from the owners of the server to fix the issues that need fixing, they are not going to come back.

It's really as simple as that.

if u are not from argentina plz use dallas time coz i dont know time of all world :P

i play usually 8-14am argentina thats 6-12am dallas (but im at work at this time, maybe working)

and 22pm-00am argentina > 20-22pm dallas at night after university.

ja es que yo no entro a boludear porque nunca mas me desbanearon a whiteangel .... nunca m?s le vi le pelo a Farjat.... Para que no hagan spawn, whiteangel fue banneado porque me robaron cuenta y hunter no pod?a cambiar la pass. de mi cuenta, por eso solamente lo banne? ("solamente suena ligero") Asi que ai andamo ja, ruleando en otro server XD.

Laki la gente esta jugando en otro servo. Y ya sabes cual. Ademas pensa que el otro servo tiene mejor la exp y ahi encontras a calu. Tan todos jugando ahi. Mas de 250 players. Que sentido tiene volver con este lag?

Looks like things are moving in a positive direction now. I am hopeful that the issues plaguing the server will be addressed in an orderly, efficient manner.

ive been busy setting up a new apartment to live in and finals. life gets busy sometimes. i try to play whenever i can. im sure some other people are in the same situation.

give it time. i know nothing about the first year of nemesis 1 but servers always take time to grow as big as nemesis 1 got. it took 3-4 years. after the wipe of data most old people left except a few die hard fans. enjoy the time to level up and gather items while theres almost noone on. then when noobs come along from other servers we can teach em how to ek for real.

toy aburrido oooooooooo

Venite al hb del foro de argentina. estan todos ahi y se pone copado entrenar. No digo el nomre por que seguro me suspenden el acc. Estan esperando algo asi. Igual d ultima uso otro acc. :D

If you want an actual "call to solidarity" you guys might want to speak so that we all can understand it. Just a thought.

If you want an actual "call to solidarity" you guys might want to speak so that we all can understand it. Just a thought.

If i want u to read something i wrote i will post un english. If i want to some arg read what i wrote i wrote it on spanish. Its thats simple. If u dont know what it saids dont read it. We know if we need some admin read what we wrote we are going to post on english. Ty

laki vos no sabes en que server esta farjat y todos los argentos??

si se, pero me banearon del foro a los 3 dias, estoy desde el 2004 creo, y no me gusto para nada... aparte aca se puso divertido con pocos elv =P