Sign in to follow this  
Vampyr

Hello Again Hbnem

Well hello there again HB Nemesis,

Not sure if any of you remember me, but I thought I would drop in and say a friendly hello. And saw that the server is now old school HBUSA specs, and though seeing as Ive got a lot of free time now I might make somewhat of a return.

Question to you all... which town speaks more english/has some good english speaking guilds? I really dont want to go to a town I cant understand like last time...

EDIT* I cannot believe I remembered my password haha.

Well hello there again HB Nemesis,

Not sure if any of you remember me, but I thought I would drop in and say a friendly hello. And saw that the server is now old school HBUSA specs, and though seeing as Ive got a lot of free time now I might make somewhat of a return.

Question to you all... which town speaks more english/has some good english speaking guilds? I really dont want to go to a town I cant understand like last time...

EDIT* I cannot believe I remembered my password haha.

Hi vampyr, good to see you. I think ares has more enlighs speaking guilds, in comparison to elv, but since elv has more people, the number might be innacurate.

Ah ok so its similar to how it was when I left a while ago. Im going through all the forum topics trying to catch up on whats been happening. Amazing to see so many familar faces still around. Anyway Ive just finished downloading HB again time to install.

Hi Vam,

It's great to see your comming back.

Well king, i don't believe that elv has the highst players this time, i really think it's Ares.

Else is it just the activiti in elv, that is not very high -_-

Well. the most english guilds, are in Aresden. Theres a few english speaking guilds in elv, but not many.

Theres: ';..;' Rawr, H W R A N G (Speaks english/spanish).

Else there STD(TRINDENTE jajaajjaj), Argenlendia, and other small guilds.

Well you can think about where you want to join in elv, if you join elv :).

Anyways great to have you back !!

Else there STD(TRINDENTE jajaajjaj)

HAHAHAHA.

Elvine is so hard to turn down, Ive been elvine for years. But, Ive crossed over and joined Aresden. Barracks time haha.

hey vampy, welcome back m8 :D its just that i went to play on usa, wich i regret so probibly when my account stops, i might return to nemesis