Sign in to follow this  
Merline

About Ppl Using Recall

well what do u think if u made "recall" like a scroll , so if u got some1 hitting u , u cant recall for 10 sec.

va en espaniol :P que me parece que arriba puse cualquier fruta, si alguien lo tradaduce bien traducido me hacen la re gauchada :P.

La idea seria que una vez que te pegaron , no puedas usar el "recall" por 10 segundos , esto haria que los PVP y otros tipos de peleas sean mas ineteresante y si alguien tiene que morir , puez que lo haga con honor y no recalleando.

gracias por la traduccion a quien la haga.

naa dont agree with this..cause u might be hunting and monsters about to kill u, or u may be low lvl and u have a full hero on u..or u have , say a medusa sword in ur bag and u got no zem,,,u need recall

lol ? a medu sword ... without zem? na i dont think ppl can be so stupid for use a medu sword without zem , about hero set vs low lvl , well if he para u , just die with your honor ...i still think is a good idea anyways

Yeah, the last two servers I played had this, and it worked very well, though I've seen it suggested here and shot down.

All it means is that you need to have some skill to be able to get away, at least be able to avoid them for a while, though, once I get to a decent level, I hate recalling anyways.

Chases across ML ftw.

i agree with julian...lvl 120+ bbh wars are killing lvl 80 mages for eks its dumb...change ek limits or remove bbh =)

Yeah, the last two servers I played had this, and it worked very well, though I've seen it suggested here and shot down.

All it means is that you need to have some skill to be able to get away, at least be able to avoid them for a while, though, once I get to a decent level, I hate recalling anyways.

Chases across ML ftw.

NOT skill

U need a good computer

i agree with julian...lvl 120+ bbh wars are killing lvl 80 mages for eks its dumb...change ek limits or remove bbh =)

It is supposed to be like that.

Thats the idea of an MMORGP

Big guys bully the smaller ones.

If ur a lion, wich one will u hunt? the helpless injured zebra, or the young tough one?

Its the survival of the fitest :)

Chases across ML ftw.

NOT skill

U need a good computer

Thats why while running in the past two servers I played, I was slower than most of the people (something with the client they used totally fubar'd my fps) I still got away most of the time. I never outran people straight out, though I finally can here.

Chases across ML ftw.

NOT skill

U need a good computer

It is supposed to be like that.

Thats the idea of an MMORGP

Big guys bully the smaller ones.

If ur a lion, wich one will u hunt? the helpless injured zebra, or the young tough one?

Its the survival of the fitest :)

lol 1st of all if u kno how u could leave half the people on this server walking so i wouldnt agree with that.

and 2nd, the idea of higher lvls picking on lower lvls i see your point but i think its dependant on your reasons for playing this game. personally i find gaining a ek from a challenging fight alot more rewarding than boosting my ek count by noob farming. people seem to get so obsessed with having the highest lvl and most eks they miss out on the fun that can be had by playing properly and challenging yourself, rather than using everything available to make things easy for yourself and making yourself 'appear' skilled lol. hero armour realy dun = skill :P