Sign in to follow this  
Giggles

Duped Gold Again

I was in game today and heard about lots of gold being dropped around PL im worried it might be duped gold! Lets stop the one doing this we dont want a gold wipe now do we :( it might allready be to late.

have any concrete proof? could be a joke?

If its a joke its one big dumb one cause they loose there gold as well.

i havnt seen it but...meh

noobs...they just keep proving how noob they are....over and over...they want to own so bad but they cant...they will always be noobs...if they cant stop crying and get on with their lives they should go swallow a knife.

everyone can "hack" helbreath. its nothing special get it? if you have something to prove, go somewhere else because "hacking" helbreath stopped being a challenge 7 years ago...

learn to appreciate helbreath for what it is, a game about leveling and pvp. thats why its still around, not because its fun to "hack". seriously, go hack NASA or the FBI or something. go challenge yourself. thats REAL hacking right there. if you REALLY have something to prove.

i wish i knew where all this gold was :blink: share the wealth! :lol:

noobs...they just keep proving how noob they are....over and over...they want to own so bad but they cant...they will always be noobs...if they cant stop crying and get on with their lives they should go swallow a knife.

everyone can "hack" helbreath. its nothing special get it? if you have something to prove, go somewhere else because "hacking" helbreath stopped being a challenge 7 years ago...

learn to appreciate helbreath for what it is, a game about leveling and pvp. thats why its still around, not because its fun to "hack". seriously, go hack NASA or the FBI or something. go challenge yourself. thats REAL hacking right there. if you REALLY have something to prove.

So true...hacking helbreath is nothing special Proves nothing but that youre a retard who doesnt have the skills to level and be successful on your own.

' date='May 8 2007, 10:12 AM' post='185256']

So true...hacking helbreath is nothing special Proves nothing but that youre a retard who doesnt have the skills to level and be successful on your own.

100% agree!!!

If a person is smart then he/she shows her/his skills in some other thing more productive than a game where u came only to have fun and u dont get anything doing it, only show that u are a bad persona with no friends and no girlfriend special no girlfriend lol