Sign in to follow this  
Sid

Ban Honor

If ANYONE with a GM followed Honor around for 15 min they would see that he has/uses something illegal. i have heard it described as an accelerator. this is not all that he uses. he actually uses any and all game exploits he can get his hands on. so please, if you care about the server, follow Honor, you will see. ban him.

at clops pit, he was hitting me behind clopses so theres edited paks. i cant find the ss i took but after sade he said "tp to ML 2 win". and everyone has experienced him "critting and running at the same time" or just "critting many times per second". when he gets paralized and in trouble, he uses his program crasher to get out of trouble. he can also quickly fly off your screen to stay out of danger, or to catch you. is there any reason why he wouldnt have hero gear with all these cheap tricks and gizmos?

if you have evidence, ss or video please post it here. i have heard most of aresdan talking about all the cool things he uses.

if you dont ban him, then at least make a topic with all the exploits he uses so we can be LEET too... :angry:

please translate this to spanish. ty.

ok quite sick of this guy, the speed hacks i can deal with, his dissconnect hacks pathetic but whatever, but to add pac edditing onto it, this is the 3rd time today hes come directly behind mew while i was hunting cyc, and critted directly into my back while i was covered by cyc....... the game makes the monsters that way for a reasion, is a gm guna even look at this guy, he does this crap so obvious and its getting pretty stupid...

IPB Image

Look at how many times he directly hits behind me before i moved from directly behind the cyc.... wtf is this trash.

learn to play withought all your extra help kiddo.. :lol:

damn thats just bull shit...hitting you when youre behind a clops lmao no way is that possible without edit paks

his clops are proly bunnys or some shiet

look he did it agn...

IPB Image

does something look wrong with this pic to you, spammed 5+ crits on me and killed cyc all i had time to do was run down n right... :lol:

noob is starting to piss me of, can a gm watch this fkn kid play plz.......

pak editors get a slap on the wrist and then they go right back to using edited paks again. this is a problem. noone takes it seriously. but its more than that. how much damage can 1 person do in 1 screen shot? 3 hits? you dont even see -34 at the bottom, but you see it over his head. thats some fast critting.

OK IT CANT GET MORE OBVIOUS THEN THIS, notice where he hits, notice how FAST he HITS, GMS do something plz...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

WTF guys auehahahah

this is getting out of hand, he got his hero laming~ this is getting verry lame :lol:

obviously behind a clops but we knew this. correct me if im wrong, 5 crits in 1 second?

just where the screen shots say 56 at the top:

He cant be banned for using edited packs... (Since the rules doesnt punish this with a server ban)

but those critics are really weird :wacko:

the ss are not just for the pacs, their to show the speed of his hits, is why i let myself die 2 times to take the ss, ty for comment on them milk :), yeah pretty sad hes gota use all these programs to play, he crits super fast its obvious... <_<

I know, but both were pissed because he was using edited packs.

He MUST be checked by Admins and followed by GMs, because i counted 6 critics in ONE second. wtf

Anyways, he is reading this topic (Honor)... lets see what is going to post :P

Guest Honor

ah bue..... las ss son cualkeira te das cuanta q la ultima ss en la primera osea mira las posisinoes de los cyc osea se ven 2 crit mios y el gole del cyc y en ese secuancia te estavan pegando todos los clop... osea no se cual mandas.... flaco sos patetico para q posteas una ss alrevez????? ponelas en orden si las vas a postear ...sos triste nuts sos mi hijo me vez y corres siempre o recaleas...

lets assume -22 was done by the clops because it was a non zerk clops and there are no zerk clopses hitting him. a regular clops doesnt hit for -49 or higher. i still count 4 crits in a second.

Guest Honor

6 critical 5 critical??????... jajajajajajaja.... por dios 2 critical mios.... si ven el golpe de 22 es el del clop... y el crit q esta arriba del clop se lo tiro nut para matar al clop... esas ss q saca por dios estos yankis son cualkiera re pateticos....

LOL all you hafta do is look at the pic to see its not the clops doing that dmg, or the gm can look in the logs and it will tell him what hit the dmg, plz check gm :wacko: , i know what was hitting me and where, youve done this 10+ times to me in the past 2 days honor, it gets old and i know most people are sick of this crap, something needs to be done..

2 were yours? since when do non zerked clopses hit -49 pro? those clopses were still walking to him.

yanki? a new slur for US citizens? hmm 3-Racism and harassment in any form will not be tolerated by the admins. If you are caught by a GM making racistm remarks in game, or harassing another player based on their race, sex, ETHNICITY, creed, religion, you will be banned. No questions asked.

i dont use racial slurs, i appreciate you dont use them around me either.

Guest Honor

Bueno escrivo esto y me dejo de joder la verdad nust q me tenes bronca porq te tengo de hijo cada vez q te veo te mato o te recaleas y por eso me tenes bronca esas ss son cualkiera no demuestran nada si miras en el seg 55 vos tenes 115 de hp y la ss q te salteaste porq en el minuto 56 tenes 44 hp... osea postas todas las ss si vas a postear ss de como te moris... de cualkier forma..... en la ss q se ven los critical cualkiera se da cuanta q son dos critical mios y un golpe del clop de 22... y el otro critical q aparece arriva del cyc se lo tiraste vos para matarlo asi despues salir corriendo q igual te moriste de todas formas..... si vas a postear pelotudeces mejor no lo agas... porq eso de tratar de hacerme kedar mal postiendo cualkier pelotudes no me cave.... nust hijo mio for ever cyas. :D

Guest Honor

Sid no se kien sos y porq me tenes bronca seguro sos alguno de los tantos q mate... q creo q mate a todo ares...osea q vos pensas q me tiene q banear por cualkier cosa osea no podes comprobar nada y saltas con rasismo y pedis ban... por dios pobre flaco...mira si solo vas a bokear en el foro ,sin tener pruevas de nada solo acusasiones falsas ,mejor no lo agas si keres acusarme de algo demostralo a todos....sino creo q todo este invento ya me esta colmando .... sino tienen pruevas de nada y solo tienen ganas de molestarme les pido q se dejen de molestar y se dediken a jugar cyas...

This is good because now i dont need to check logs to see u hack, u are just banned for attitude Honor.

Theres no place for racism and bad attitude here.

Lo bueno de esto es que no necesito mirar los logs para banearte por hack ya que te baneo por gil, en este foro el respeto es fundamental.

Sorry if i took long i was trying to figure how to stop the hack tool not onli the hacker.

Topic Closed

I Just wanted to add that THIS was a Great approach to this problem.

These guys didn't Bitch, Just stated what was going on... GAVE proof, had a Mature Discussion about it.

I'm sure farjat was please by how this was Handled,

And you will all notice... Something was Done.

I had recieved complaints on this guy from about 7 people.

Glad to see This dealt with.

Thanks again farjat, and to the Players who got the SS's.