Sign in to follow this  
MagicJoKer

Balance Beetween Mages And War

well i hope on next version those probs are fixed

strip%

cast bug

magics dmg(since 3 mages with 100+mag cant kill a war 100+ walking from elv skel pit to safe and a alone ews raider cant killl shit)

*ths party exp, i just noted that i went to cic pit with a war and i killed like 3 and he killed the others and once he died when he died i saw that i had gotten 8k xp and decided xp was bad, then he told me had goten 24k!the 1 who kill is getting 3+ times more than the other on party witch makes party bad to mages and one more difficult on lvling mages since a real party should give like 1.2x to the one who kills instead of 3X+.

well there maybe sumthing wars may see about mages that shouldnt be then just post it here

train more your paralize then :rolleyes:

Paralyzing a war with an EWS mage only means the war has more time to chug stamina pots. :glare:

As for the party bug, try having the mage ask the war for party and don't change maps. That's what seems to work for me. :mellow:

LxD whats the point of para when all you have is EWS you dont need to line ews like blizz

yeah magic damage SUCKS

honestly 1 lvl 85 war can outlast 3 ews mages forever if he has power green...my LS does the same damage as my ews and es