Sign in to follow this  
ChaosAura

I've Been Noticing A Trend.

Every time I come to these forums, theres someone bitching//whining about something. Yes plenty of things need to be fixed but please, relax. Its probably quicker to send an admin a PM with the problem, then to post everything on the forum, especially if its something that you know for sure will need to be fixed, and not something that you think would make the server better.

And on that note I'd also like to thank Sexy and Farjat for the work they've put into this server so far, and hope that they keep it up, along with thank Hunter for all the work I've noticed him doing. Its good to finally be in a server with good active GMs running good events. Keep up the good work.

Every time I come to these forums, theres someone bitching//whining about something. Yes plenty of things need to be fixed but please, relax. Its probably quicker to send an admin a PM with the problem, then to post everything on the forum, especially if its something that you know for sure will need to be fixed, and not something that you think would make the server better.

And on that note I'd also like to thank Sexy and Farjat for the work they've put into this server so far, and hope that they keep it up, along with thank Hunter for all the work I've noticed him doing. Its good to finally be in a server with good active GMs running good events. Keep up the good work.

The problem is imo mainly cause theres 0 feedback in suggestion forum and no flame room :excl: The others is just about stupid invidual making stupid posts.

you must not have been at nemesis very long. sending pms doesnt do anything.

but aside from that and the fact that the prize for lvl 140 is lame.

Yes admins and gms do alot of good work and keep the server up for us to play

you must not have been at nemesis very long. sending pms doesnt do anything.

but aside from that and the fact that the prize for lvl 140 is lame.

Yes admins and gms do alot of good work and keep the server up for us to play

Thats not even the point I was making. I'm sure they read them, and it prevents all the whining on the forums.

i do respond to all my pms :) xD

but colo youre different =p

im talking about Admins lol

the ones who can actually change stuff in game

I played for a while during nem1, and I know this is what servers are like, compared to the last server, this isn't even that bad. But frankly, I dont see why people have to complain so much on the public forums, theres more of a chance to get things fixed properly by just sending a PM

lol thats not true

how do people get things changed in the real world?

not by sending letters to the president in the mail

its protesting and demonstrations that get the point across

we have whining on the forums at nemesis =]

Or they send letters to their Member of Parliment (or whatever the hell they have in other places)

belive it or not, that does more than the demonstrations.