Sign in to follow this  
EzekieL

Lame Prize For 140

Well, Seriously ? I think that somehow, you're all Selfish.

Being level 140 doesn't Only mean the guy has no life. Means he devotes himself to the Server.

Yea, maybe a Hero Cape was a bit too much for it, but are All those whines necessary ?

Seriously, Is there Anything the admins have made so far that you Haven't complained ? I'd like to hear it.

lol what?.

devotes himself to the server?

just cuz he has more TIME then i do doesnt mean he is more devoted to the server

that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard

The Fact that he Has more time changes nothing. He could have 24 hours of spare free time And Not play At all. Yes, it does take devotion to get to level 140. How many are there already again ? Thanks.

Heyy chicos....esto es solo un incentivo...y creo yo como en todas las cosas de la vida LOS INCENTIVOS son buenos.-

Se merecen aquellos que INVIERTEN muchas horas en NEMESIS 2.-

Los felicito a todos ellos.-

well i say grats to he and he could get a kit of the 3 stones or sumthing like that

i totally disagree with this new cape atm i think it could be given in a super pvp event or sumthing like that and theres other thing too

example NoC she got 120+ eks while she could be training now ull give her some prize for geting eks? so u better thain than kill enemy people that it mais "objective" on game?

Being level 140 doesn't Only mean the guy has no life. Means he devotes himself to the Server.

Yea, maybe a Hero Cape was a bit too much for it, but are All those whines necessary ?

Seriously, Is there Anything the admins have made so far that you Haven't complained ? I'd like to hear it.

lol what?.

just cuz he has more TIME then i do doesnt mean he is more devoted to the server

The Fact that he Has more time changes nothing. He could have 24 hours of spare free time And Not play At all. Yes, it does take devotion to get to level 140. How many are there already again ? Thanks.

read what you said retard

you call us selfish and say he devotes himself to the server

he is no more devoted then I am but i do not have the time to get level 140 in a matter of weeks

Thanks.

PS. i dont mean to insult MBC or anyone who gets 140 first.

This is directed at Admins and GM staff..specifically farjat..and you know what? If i made a post in abuse or some formal thing NOTHING would happen because nothing ever happens when you do that..its a simple fact..suggestions and abuse forums are looked at and not responded to by admins

it's Just a cape. we all know what it's for.

Does it effect the Game THAT much?

Personally I Agree with you guys. But Not enough to Start flaming farjat or the guy(s) who get the capes

If you dont like something, try approaching it respectfully, rather than Saying How stupid it is and what a moron whoever is for doing it.

farjat will do whatever he wants. and complaining about it is only going to piss him off.

Let's all Just take deep Breaths............ and relax.

B)

lol what?.

he is no more devoted then I am but i do not have the time to get level 140 in a matter of weeks

Thanks.

This is directed at Admins and GM staff..specifically farjat..and you know what? If i made a post in abuse or some formal thing NOTHING would happen because nothing ever happens when you do that..its a simple fact..suggestions and abuse forums are looked at and not responded to by admins

Dont insult Fox[GM] eze.

lol what?.

Thanks.

Dont insult Fox[GM] eze.

lmao shauwyn is FoxGM???

jajajaja sekret is out

lol what?.

Thanks.

As far as I can see, the only Retard here is you, who can't Argue without Insulting. Try practicing a smart Talk for once.

In case you don't realize, We all have little Time to play. Why ? Because we have priorities: Studying, Working, Going out with Girlfriends. You know why did he Devote himself More than You or anyone else ? Because one of his Priorities IS the Server. Now please, the next time you want to Talk, tell me. If we are to insult each other, let me know.

lol what?.

Thanks.

As far as I can see, the only Retard here is you, who can't Argue without Insulting. Try practicing a smart Talk for once.

In case you don't realize, We all have little Time to play. Why ? Because we have priorities: Studying, Working, Going out with Girlfriends. You know why did he Devote himself More than You or anyone else ? Because one of his Priorities IS the Server. Now please, the next time you want to Talk, tell me. If we are to insult each other, let me know.

lmao wtf you talking about FoxGM...

I have little time to play just as everyone else

SOME people like him dont have as many OBLIGATIONS so he can play more

a 14 year old kid who plays this server can play ALL DAY and can "devote himself"

im just as devoted to this server as anyone ive played here 2 years and i play as much as i can when im not busy with other obligations in real life.

use your brain. thx.

Ok, First of all, My name's Shauwyn.

Second of all: Do you even KNOW the guy ? Do you know how old is he ? Do you know what are his obligations ?

Please, don't assume things you don't know.

You should try using yours too. It makes good, once in a while, right ?

i have a reliable source and youre FoxGM

anyway what you say has no logic behind it

read what i said before replying

i always use my brain. thats why you cant argue with me.

If I want to be called Fox[GM], then I'll post as Fox[GM].

I do read what you say. Do you read what others says ?

Are you sure you do ? That's why you insult people on 3/4 of your posts ? Cause if that's true, I am sorry for you.

thx colo.

Well i have to say i tryed to make something that marks the first persons to get level 140 on the server forever. And in that moment a gold hero cape sounds like a good idea. And i made it without consulting other GMs was like an instant idea and i implemented it because one was already 140.

I agree with Ezequiel.

I dont have a resolution about right now, i will speak with the rest of the GMs for a good idea.

This doesnt mean i will Undo something, maybe an Undo action is worst that just a colored cape. I need other GMs opinion.

Also please some of the forum Mods and GMs if wish please feel free to ban Ezequiel Forum account and mute him for a while in game because here the people can say what they think but THERE IS SOME RESPECT NEEDED FOR IT.

Thanks and Closed.