Sign in to follow this  
parkinzon

Something Wrong With Ettin Drops??

regular drop rate man, if every 500 ettins droped something, the server would get flooded pretty fast, there are special bhes out hter so keep hunting and one day youll get lucky, we downed 500+ over a week agow, and continued hunting them every night, we still havnt goten a drop haha, its all part of the game :wacko:

As long as I've been playing nemesis, those have always dropped that crap. Though, I think that they shouldn't drop those, but I'm not completely sure.

yep, theyve ben droping from "thoes monsters" from as far back as i can remember.. :D

As long as I've been playing nemesis, those have always dropped that crap. Though, I think that they shouldn't drop those, but I'm not completely sure.

Yep, but now the exp, drops and damage should be the same at HB USA.

So... is weird that ettins are dropping Daggers and SS at this moment.

Yep, but now the exp, drops and damage should be the same at HB USA.

So... is weird that ettins are dropping Daggers and SS at this moment.

True, perhaps it should be checked, just if possible. Though it just a minor problem compared to cast bug and stripping rate now and so far I've seen poison bh in game so it seems like ettins are atleast droppin' some ;)

Guest kay0

Ettin:

* Battle Hammer

* Cape

* Hammer

* Claymore

* Esterk

* Great Sword

* Giant Battle Hammer**

* Berserk Wand (MS.10/20)**

* Earth shock Wave Manual**

* Cancellation Manual**

* Bloody Shock Wave Manual**

* Mass Fire Strike Manual**

* Necklace of Merien**

* Necklace of Xelima**

* Blood Axe**

* Blood Rapier**

* Necklace of Efreet**

* Necklace of Air Elemental**

drops that u will get from an ettin:

dagger

Zem*

Meriem*

hammer*

Bh**

claymore

sterk.

ms30**

ms20 zerk wand**

great swords*

gbh**

capes states**

rapier

i think that what they drop

the * is how rare is the drop

Guest kay0

Are both sure?

i didnt know about some drops.

The ones that I posted, are from int and usa.

Ettins drop those. I've gotten crap like that from them... got them from balrogs as well. I've got a strong dagger from a hunt in Infernia with Synny, best iten evar.

regular drop rate man, if every 500 ettins droped something, the server would get flooded pretty fast, there are special bhes out hter so keep hunting and one day youll get lucky, we downed 500+ over a week agow, and continued hunting them every night, we still havnt goten a drop haha, its all part of the game :wacko:

nuts, u misunderstood me. im not saying that every 500 ettin should give me gbh, or even bh. im saying that ettin is not supposed to drop dagger or ss. no drop >> dagger. its just like a slap in the face when u get dagger from ettin.

nuts, u misunderstood me. im not saying that every 500 ettin should give me gbh, or even bh. im saying that ettin is not supposed to drop dagger or ss. no drop >> dagger. its just like a slap in the face when u get dagger from ettin.

Well yeah,l it s frustrating but think if you got a drop from only 500-1000 ettins. the server will b fced.

It's a slap in the face when you para someone and they pull to save themselves... sounds like someone here, no? Pfft. Though I suppose I'll keep my smartass remarks to myself.. -.-"

Just be patient, is all I can say.

Guest DarkerEvil

I just got a right dagger from ettin... checked drops of hbusa... doesnt show daggers

shows a whole list of stuff... bh's hammers claymore esterks rapiers... but not daggers

Please fix this