Sign in to follow this  
Hellhound

Questions About Dmg

sry for my english, i hope u will understand me

Did u change weapon's and magic dmg? i think about BBH, BH, FLAM, BLIZZ.. this is important for me cause im not sure what build is the best for me.. and i guess it is important for many players so GM should say something about that

Guest kay0

sry for my english, i hope u will understand me

Did u change weapon's and magic dmg? i think about BBH, BH, FLAM, BLIZZ.. this is important for me cause im not sure what build is the best for me.. and i guess it is important for many players so GM should say something about that

Everything is back to default, and it's a low lvl server, so any weapon / spell you go for, will work out if you have the right build.

Such as.... 67 int and 50 dex and a lot of vit and whatever..

130 str, 59 int, 25 mag etc...

So, every weapons damage is perfect, there will always be a downside to your build.

So, GL. DMGs are GREAT. Not too low, not too high.

1 direct blizz = ownage dmg.

Hope that helped you out :P if not, HI.

mm i need some details for example max hit with BBH was 42, max dash 50 and criticals usually 100+, sometimes CRITICALS (shop items, 200 str of course) ... flame were weak and i think it is weaker now..

I dont ask which dmg is low which is high.. i ask which dmg is higher and lower than before (before = nemesis 1)

Guest kay0

mm i need some deatils for example max hit with BBH was 42, max dash 50 and criticals usually 100+, sometimes CRITICALS (shop items, 200 str of course) ... flame were weak and i think it is weaker now..

I dont ask which dmg is low which is high.. i ask which dmg is higher and lower than before (before = nemesis 1)

That's not possible to give you the exact hit.

Go w/ your instincts and it'll turn out well. Since all builds can ek.

Dmg are same as hb int and usa.

He's basically asking what the admins changed in Nemesis 1 from the original damages, because things seem so different from Nem 1 here in Nemesis 2.

So...what damage(s) DID the admins change in nemesis 1?

Guest kay0

He's basically asking what the admins changed in Nemesis 1 from the original damages, because things seem so different from Nem 1 here in Nemesis 2.

So...what damage(s) DID the admins change in nemesis 1?

I'm wondering why does it really matter?

It's HB int / usa dmg, that's enough to be said. No need to go into details, if he wants to find out, he should do the research.

I answered his question; HB int / usa dmgs.

Step 1: go into bs

Step 2: open window from bs guy

Step 3: select bbh (or any other weapon), and check the dice dmg

Step 4: compare the damage with ur current weapon, and math it up

Other options: HB portal , char simulator, has a more or less accurate damage sistem

^_^

Well that is if the dmgs werent changed at all and if the contents are 100% correct. If so yes look at the dice and compare the weapons.

Dice equation:

(number) * (number) + number

3d3+2 would equal max hit of 11

4d7+3 would equal max hit of 31 etc..

+ u have to add the lvl and str bonus. i.e. flam hits higher with 200 str than 130 str