Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Pay Day Friday Event!!

It's FRIDAY! Which is the typical pay day for most people...

to celebrate the BEST day of the week...

payday

AND

beginning of the weekend

I will be holding a gold event tonight at 6pm server time.

I will teleport to random locations on ALL maps... I will announce what map I am on and my coords and the

name of ONE item (could be anything from alch parts to shop items to manu rocks....etc)

The first player to come to that location with the item I named.... wins some gold.

How much gold? depends on the toughness of the location and on the item I ask you to bring.

Prize amounts will range from 1k-10k gold.

Deja de hacer eventos fruteros :S Que encima despues arreglas para que gane quien quieras...

Organiza un 2 vs 2 o un 1 vs 1. Pero no regales cosas a quien quieras.

Guest Tomorrow-

Senchi no desvirtues mas post. este no es tu server. estas chikilinandas duran hasta q farjat mire los threads.

es de buena onda nomas.

esto es nemesis no tu server 3 semanas.

sry por desvirtuar.

good event H.

todo el dia es igual el, junto con la mayoria de su guild(no todos) hablan alp2 molestan insultan , tratan de cagar a quien pueden

y despues lloran cuando Domnation se la da x la colita y dicen que se van o pensas que no me acuerdo??

NAIS EVENTO H!! i cant play:( me internet suck, no die msn and hb no work but webpage yes :wacko:

Esos eventos que hace hunter son chotisimos yo tube que comprarme un plate y legg por q los dropie cuando volvi de ml y habbia unos 300 Clay Golem en el tp y el oro no esta facil asi que mejor usa la cabeza amigo.

Esos eventos que hace hunter son chotisimos yo tube que comprarme un plate y legg por q los dropie cuando volvi de ml y habbia unos 300 Clay Golem en el tp y el oro no esta facil asi que mejor usa la cabeza amigo.

this event wath Hunter make are a shit i participe and i go to buy plate and legg for i droped when come back to ml and here 300 clay golem in the tp and the gold is hard to make so better use the head friend

sry me english bad :lol: