Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Bug Trackers

Perd?n por no escribir en ingl?s, pero es que soy muy cateta :blush:

Quer?a saber que pasa con los zems endurance 1. Al pj de mi chico lo mataron teniendo uno en la maleta y el zem no hizo su cometido, perdiendo as? su leather hp :(

Doy gracias a quien me responda, si a?n sigue en funcionamiento este hilo, que veo que hace tiempo que nadie escribe.

Saludetes!!!

I was asking to get a manu knight berk W and HameRaid said it's buged only for woman

ya some many W items cost extra mith bar to manufacture :angry:

Hey everyone,

I seem to have one character that is bugged.

Every time i am on Rolbayn, i get lag/DC'ed about 10-15 seconds after i log in.

This does NOT happen to the other 2 characters on the same account.

Things that i have tried at the suggestion of the GM's:

Settings to low detail and sound/music off

Running updater to update any files that may be different

Deleted and reinstalled helbreath

This is happening in Elvine, both outside and in buildings, and in RH. Haven't gone to any other maps. Doesn't seem to be caused by doing anything specific, ie. casting, clicking on NPCs, running, typing. Have done all and not done all at different times and still get DC'ed.

Major thing to look at i think is that this only happens on one of my characters, both others on same account have never even DC'ed on this server that i can think of. When others log onto this character, it doesn't happen to them however.

I have never had this nor heard of this happening to anyone before. Anyone one have any suggestions?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Rolby

Im having a bug with mapdata and probably, with the updaters.

I went up to the stairs of shop and when reached the top, my char gets stuck there and all it says is "waiting for response" again and again.

I cant move, and i have already sent ticket.

I think the problem may be the mapdatas? Im pretty new to serv so i dont know where the top of the stairs take.

And also, im using updater, and the auto updater. The updater reachs a point where it says: failed to dowload.

The autoupdater just gets to 20% and then frozes.

What might these bugs be?

Okay, i did some weird things and i can move now.

Still, the updater problem is there. And the auto-updater problem is also there.

Are these things bugued?

I need to know cause i want to have the nemesis contents and sprites and mapdatas, not others.