Sign in to follow this  
Guest DarkerEvil

Couldnt Find A Forum For Bugs

Guest DarkerEvil

I realized that blonde or lagi ??? shields do not drop... I got a wood shield from a rudolph and a cyclops, yet both monsters usually drop iron and or blonde or lagi... but i got a wood shield from both.. I dont know you might want to look into the shield drops though

I also tried to start farming and the % for farming isnt going up any so somethings wrong there.

Guest DarkerEvil

I have 20% farming as well... i farmed about 10+ seeds and didnt get a farming%, all other servers I played the first few percents went up after just 5 seeds but hunter said it works so we just have to farm harder :D .

Was there something wrong with the shield drops hunter? I thought wood shields from rudolph and cycs were odd

Drops seems to be fine, atleast I have found an iron shield from cyclops. Only bug i have found is that ettins drops light axes.

I recommend you to check this link--> Drop list

I think that list should be quite accurate so no blonde or lagi is dropped by rudolphs and cyclops.

Guest DarkerEvil

I guess you are right Dremell... thank you :D

Hunter... I just heard you need int for farming...but a hoe also requires 65 str to fs so it is a mage skill yet you need 65 str to fs so is it possible for you to make it both str or int to raise %? If not thats fine

To get 100% on farming skill, you need 50 Int at least.

To get Full Swing with the Hoe, you need 65 Str.

You dont need 50 INT to lvl Farming skill from 20% to 21%, with 11 Int you should be able to get 21%/22% of farming (of course you will need to lvl your INT if you want more farming skill)

You dont need 65 Str to lvl up your farming skill, 65 Str only give you Full Swing. Wich make your skill trainning faster and easier.

So... if you farm 22 times you should lvl your farming skill from 20% to 21%.

Farm in a succefull way 22 Watermelon and you will lvl up your skill to 21%.

Remember the forumla: from 20%-50%, you need actual Skill%+2

For example, from 30% to 31%, you need 30%(actual skill lvl)+2= 32 times . So dont get annoyed if you "farmed 10 seeds" and didnt lvl up xD

Guest DarkerEvil

I am aware... but i am not a mage... i have 10 int on a charisma char that i would like to farm on but i cant.

was asking hunter if it was possible to make str or dex also a requirement instead of int

Guest DarkerEvil

But I wanted it on the 200 charisma char im making... so i dont have to xfer all my stuff =(