Sign in to follow this  
YUCK

Software For Recording

What is a good simple software for recording videos? something straight up. Maybe editing by putting some music and or cutting clips?

I have awesome game play and adventures. I would really love to show me bodying some of you.

Please, thanks.

for recording hypercam is the easiest to use prolly. Also Fraps does a decent job.Ezvid are other softwares, but I havn't used those myself.

For editing use windows movie maker or something like that, it's basic and works ok.

There is prolly better software to get such things done like adobe's premiere pro (for editing).

for recording hypercam is the easiest to use prolly. Also Fraps does a decent job.Ezvid are other softwares, but I havn't used those myself.

For editing use windows movie maker or something like that, it's basic and works ok.

There is prolly better software to get such things done like adobe's premiere pro (for editing).

Ah! thanks a low white. I will look into it very soon. I'll have some great footage up.

Ah! thanks a low white. I will look into it very soon. I'll have some great footage up.

What you could also do is setup a twitch.tv account and live-stream your pvp'ing to the world :p

Some good (but not so easy) software for this is "XSplit Broadcaster" or "Open Broadcaster Software". It takes a little bit to setup the connection and get streaming resolutions fine, but once ya got it running, you're done :p

You can even make twitch keep your streamed videos, although getting them back out for editing will be a different thing... but hey, it be pretty cool if someone live-streamed nemesis :p (I used to do this back when I made the GvG tournament like 2 years ago or something)