Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Check Out This Idiot

Even though he's a repulsive little *censored*, I don't believe that stealing is against the rules, yet, i'd be pissed too, lol

How do you know that is really yaco though?

I'm not defending him in anyway but why would he make a YacOo0oo0o0o when he already has yaco?

Only one way to check

IP CHECk!

IP CHECK!

srs.

ahahahahah i was going wiiiiiildddddd maaaan!

i don't think he's true yaco from argenlandia, he seemed asian for me...but yea he was behaving like a dickhead, invising tw while we were trying to kill it and n00bing around trying to pick a drop instead of going somewhere else to train lvl or dunno... :wacko:

middle finga 4 him :)

Maybe it isn't yaco. Still the guy is a full-time spy, called me a "gringo" (lol) <-- that's a racial slur, I have a screenshot xD.

Edited by ulez

Gringo means a north american and i'd take that as a compliment.

If you want to talk racial slurs GM's must check chat logs of Ninja calling black people scavangers, poors, filthy

all kinds of racial slurs.. all kindz. Offending all my homie g's out there.

If you want to talk racial slurs GM's must check chat logs of Ninja calling black people scavangers, poors, filthy

the server is located in the US 8[)

Edited by ulez

Gringo does have a negative connotation. Fortunately, the server is located in the US, so it's impossible that I'm a gringo 8[)

Yep, argenlandia have always been the most racist, unbehaved guild in nemesis. I haven't heard any 9/11 jokes yet

I believe they arent educated enough or have the proper material to be thought u.s history, only fantasies of how it rains money.

No 1 knows what is black humor? Ray stupid stop talk in forums shit of argenlandia you dont know us so plz be quiet and just play! We are the same guys who play 6- 8 years together like enemies or friends and you who are you? plz some 1 call ghostbuster!