Sign in to follow this  
patoira

Clover Helping Ares: Town Betrayal Rules

I'm posting some screenshots of CloVer (same city as me, elvine) attacking me helping an ares to kill me. The ares name was Hadex.

You can see me hitting the ares Hadex and how CloVer crits me. In the end the mage kills me and he gets my zem. He clearly says he gives a damn if he gets banned and the rules are very clear about this:

1. Town Betrayal: It is prohibited to help a character of the enemy city to kill your own city’s townsman (giving your town mate Pfa, paralyze, using detect on him, giving times of spells, or telling the enemy where your town mate is at in whisper or in regular Chat or General Chat, and/or any other form that represents any advantage that helps the enemy character win the battle) IS NOT ALLOWED. This activity will be punished by a ban of your account, length of which will be decided by the GM. You have the right to kill a citizen of your city if you have any problem with him, but at the moment a citizen of the enemy city appears you must stop attacking your town mate immediately and don’t help the enemy in any way to kill him. We don’t accept any type of excuse in these cases.

2dsr.jpg

9q4r.jpg

uy9u.jpg

c46h.jpg

ztz7.jpg