Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

The Recent Change Of Pace

Nemesis 3 The Golden Era beta and release were planned months and months ago taking the pace, actions and changes in my personal life into account.

Whereas the beta commenced roughly a month before I would actually quit my job. With sufficient time after my office hours to resolve beta issues it was a great opportunity to fine-tune nemesis 3 and get it ready for its release.

Since its release I had scheduled holidays before another major change in my life would occur.

These holidays delivered a dedication to nemesis for many many hours to resolve the issues that came up during the release and thereafter.

Due to this dedication we've seen many changes in a very high rate occur in the first 2 weeks of Nemesis 3.

After that the pace has changed and even became temporary halted due to a major planned event going on in my life.

This major event was my physical movement from Belgium to Scotland to continue my education on game development.

This movement has required me to completely halt the development of nemesis, the change of pace was big and seemed to have left all of you guys in a worry, a rush and some of you even in an angry state whereas nothing gets done in nemesis.

The education has very high requirements, a masters course isn't like going to high school of completing and undergraduate where you're alot of hours in college/university.

One of these high requirements is also having a powerful machine. Farjat has mentioned before in other topics that I got my machine shipped in from Belgium in order to properly complete my education.

Along side with that this also means that the development of nemesis can change pace once again and be put back into gear.

My course will take alot of my time and development won't be as fast as you've seen it in the beta or shortly after release, but you can expect bug fixes and minor features coming in the very near future.

That doesn't mean bigger features wouldn't make it to nemesis, they will make it but not today or tomorrow. Bigger things can be expected on a longer period of time depending on the weight the course puts onto my shoulders.

I can tell you for sure that there will be a change for Invulnerability upcoming within the next week. Other matters such as MIM and Safe-Zones are yet to have their discussion finished within the staff, but once things are cleared up, opinions are gathered and plans are made, then you can expect and update/change come along for those matters.

Any other issues I've missed out on the past weeks I will try to catch up by reading through the numerous number of posts in the forums and my consulting Farjat for a quick update onto what currently lives within the community and what the major opinions and ideas are.

Enjoy raiding and hunting,

White[GM]

welcome white :D, hope you are lucky and get fun with ur new studiend life :P

Sure am having fun, both in learning new things (such as the Unreal Engine) but also going to parties and enjoy dancing around many girls. It's got to be a free bird, I just dance up to any girl I like and party a bit with here and can freely move on to another one :p

unreal is a beautiful engine, some of the filters are really efficient and give a great visual appearance without saturating the memory buffers.

True, I'm even thinking on Helbreath in 3D now lol

wow that will renew all the game, will be great 3D hb..

Well good luck with ur studies! Hope you can learn a lot of usefull things to apply to the server and in your professional life!