Sign in to follow this  
dmob07

Question About Donations

Dear Staff

After a few days of beta testing and as the announced day approaches for official release I come to wonder will their be packs offered to players who beta tested and wish to donate befor server opens. A few games I have played release founder packs. This may be a excellent way to generate some quick funds from the community and reward those who just want to pay you LOL.

If your thinking about offering founder packs I could give you some Ideas for different prices ranges and whats in the packs.. I will list them below.....

20-25$ found pack (Addiction)

- choice between 1 of 2 starter sets

Mp set 21% peices

HP set 21% peices

- 3 Zemstones

- 4 Experiance slates

- 1 pair of 21% exp boots (non repairable - 5k endurance )

- 1 dye (white / black / pink / crimson red)

45-50$ Found Pack (Blood Sport)

-Choice Between 1 of 2 pvp sets

Mr set 21% peices

Dr set 21% peices

- 1 set choice from first founder pack (HP or MP)

- 7 Zemstones

- 6 Experiance slats

- 3 Pairs of 21% exp boots(non repairable - 5k endurance)

- 1 experiance 21% cape

- 1 armor dye and 1 colour dye from the list in pack 1

From your friendly Ares Warrior : TheWall

Edited by dmob07

Your idea is interesting, yet there are some aspects that have proven in the past not to work at all:

- Pay2win is a bad system in an mmo, giving out permanent mp/hp/mr/dr sets is a pay2win. If you pay for the pack, you already win immidiately vs others upon opening.

I for one am extremely against pay2win situations as it has proven to be the worst in nemesis 2, no matter how much $$ you ask for the items. People WILL spend it to win (1000$ for cancel, and (crazy?) people DID PURCHASE IT!)

Besides, I don't know if you heard or read the beta reward topic. Everyone who participated from day 1 in the beta will receive a huge reward shortly after opening, those rewards include boosters from the cash shop and also a very special unique dye (never seen before!) if they participated all the way through.